Saw this Micra Spoiler on ebay thought some of you maybe interested K11

looks like an almera one, i would love to see what it looks like on a car, dunno if i can justify the money just to see how it looks tho

Haha i have one now, £20 too :grinning:

Image221-1.jpg

There ya go no_jezebel, much better :)

nice one looks good. shame though they they dont make it come out a bit further so the top of the spoiler gives it a bit more of a type r look and gets rid of the bubble effect at the back..

i actually won that on ebay and the polish guy sent me the wrong one and i got the spoiler which only sit on the top. still the sport one, so in some respects it looks more defined than the one down the sides because it sticks out more, but from the side the car still has that bubble effect. it's my only complaint of the micra.

i'm going down to humphries oxford soon and getting the full suspension kit, so i'm hoping the appearance will be transformed 100%. once i have done that,

i am still in two minds whether to buy that spoiler or stick with the one i have got.

i saw a german micra with a spoiler that went accross the back of the window. has anyone seen it or know where to buy it? yes, that would mean TWO spoilers on the back of the car.

that one in the ebay thing is not a standard micra super s one, it is different, i emailed the guy to see if he had any more photos but he didn't so i am going to push him a bit by saying i will buy it if i can see how it looks lol

Back