Save Top Gear Petition...

to be honest its not going to come off air is it. Its now had massive publicity it will probably have more viewers than ever!!

They won't ban it. I think Hammond's crash has just brought all the environmentalist freaks out of the woodwork who were calling for it to be banned all along. If they had their way we'd all dump our cars and be riding bicycles instead.

Provided the BBC haven't broken any health and safety rules, theres no reason why they should even be fined, let alone have the program pulled off air.....

Done - Health and Safety people are a royal pain in the a$$, people know the risks associated with motorsport - and especially when travelling at 300mph! I cut myself at dinner time while cutting a carrot, best keep it quiet though or they'll be after banning kitchen utensils.

I didn't think petitions stood for anything unless they could individually contact and prove the individual people. By providing a contact number and address.

micracharge said:
Done - Health and Safety people are a royal pain in the a$$, people know the risks associated with motorsport - and especially when travelling at 300mph! I cut myself at dinner time while cutting a carrot, best keep it quiet though or they'll be after banning kitchen utensils.

my thoughts exactly. wounder when all this health and saftey tosh is going to stop. soon we will have to wrap up in bubble wrap before we go out

i heard a very good point about a pro gun american which shows how stupid extra helth and safty is, i'm no way pro guns but heres what they said:

you want to ban guns because people use them to murder other people but what about the people who use axes to kill people? just because something can be used to hurt someone doesn't mean you have to ban it...

makes sense i suppose

NeX said:
i heard a very good point about a pro gun american which shows how stupid extra helth and safty is, i'm no way pro guns but heres what they said:

you want to ban guns because people use them to murder other people but what about the people who use axes to kill people? just because something can be used to hurt someone doesn't mean you have to ban it...

makes sense i suppose

exactly, cars kill people, so why not ban cars!

lame...

They've probably wanted an excuse to try get this program banned for ages and now they've got an opportunity to, but if all the safety guidelines were followed then i doubt they'l succeed.

Back