Santa Pod meet 21st of August - Everyone Welcome

Yeah but you had me in the car when you got your 6.4! Surely you should implement these changes one by one, [/quote]

ithought having a passenger would make better grip for a 0-60 run,even with extra weight i thought it would give better time..

Weight is ___ALWAYS___ a disadvantage. Remember that it takes 4x the energy to get 100kg to 100 mph than it would take to get 50kg to 100mph.

Ed

1. Retepetsir (Pete)
2. Mark
3. Arnold
4. James
5. Ed
6. K10 Super S
7. Kev
8. Glenn
9. Luke
10. Welly (Alec)

well just like to say 1.0l micra my be slow but standard you can really have some fun in them, what my sister doesn't know won't hurt her. but don't know about a the micra.

as for sunday can't can'tcan'tcan'tcan'tcan'tcan'tcan'tcan'tcan't can'tcan'tcan'tcan'tcan'tcan'tcan'tcan'tcan'tcan'tcan'tcan'tcan'tcan'tcan't wait
just had a split cv boot replaced and my new wheels have turned up and chris at halfords manged to get toyo's tyres chucked in for nothing( at last fresh rubber TO BURN)

see you soon welly

1. Retepetsir (Pete)
2. Mark
3. Arnold
4. James
5. Ed
6. K10 Super S (Luke)
7. Kev
8. Glenn
9. Welly (Alec)

Luke is K10 Super S! lol

My Clutch is going to die tommorrow.. doh, i think there is too much grip for it now..

welly said:
retepetsir just wondering which way you are going round the m25. heathrow or dartford
wellyfwn

It's quicker to go the M25 way :)

I now 'aim' to leave at 6:30, but I'm out tonight for my mums birthday so I might struggle to get up!

Ed, dont worry about it! Is it still the standard clutch?!!! Madman :)

lol - im looking forward to this :)

Ed - can'twait to see your times - and your pieces of flying clutch illuminating the santa pod skyline!

mwhahaha! :laugh:

Luke

still wondering which way people are going around the m25 from the the m23 are they heading towards dartford or heathrow.

also this might help ed as i have been wondering about wieght saving. you could try emptying you screen wash bootle or at a very long shot where nothing but speedos. this should save a 1kg and empty everyone else stomachs. see you tomorrow alec i'll be leaving burgess hill about 6:15 ish

welly said:
still wondering which way people are going around the m25 from the the m23 are they heading towards dartford or heathrow.

also this might help ed as i have been wondering about wieght saving. you could try emptying you screen wash bootle or at a very long shot where nothing but speedos. this should save a 1kg and empty everyone else stomachs. see you tomorrow alec i'll be leaving burgess hill about 6:15 ish

Your in Burgess Hill?!

I'm in Haywards Heath mate!!!

Yeah heathrow is definitly the quicker route from the M23. That's the way James, Ed and I will be going.

Keep your eyes peeled for a red k10 super s lookalike, with a sleep guy drinking redbull behind the wheel

James said:
Arnold said:
That's the way James, Ed and I will be going.
Is it? LOL ok, nobody tells me anything! :upside: ;)

Just assumed - but thats the way im going :p

Imagine the M25 is a clock, the M1 is at position 10.. seems silly to go the wrong way round

Im going to hit toddington for 8. I've already heard Ed's running later than planned, and i cant be arsed with waiting around :p. Had 1 hours sleep so a bit edgey this morning

I will be a t Toddy first, so look for the red un with the bloke asleep in it :D
Nice to see that Bob showing his face too

Sorry all I wasn't able to make it due to one problem after another with the car so it still isn't done now. The weather isn't helping but hoping to get it done and have it back very very shortly so I can make whatever meets are left this year. :)

Back