Santa Pod meet 21st of August - Everyone Welcome

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Right then people, let's get a major MSC santa pod event arranged for everyone to attend.

the date is the Sunday 21st of August.

location / details - Santa Pod

Attending

1. Kev - Corolla
2. Ed - March ST
3. Mike - (K11 Kid) - K11
4. super_k11_1275 - K11
5. Craig - K11
6. Dan - (Micra Man) - K10 - possible
7. Arnold - K10
8. Pete (Retepetsir) - K11
9. JayY - K11 - possible
10. Mark - K10 - possible
11. tajones - ?
12. Glenn - K11 - possible
13. Raceworx - K11
14. Coco Pops - K12
15. Rik K11 - possible
16. Robbo - K11
17. Kev_Mono72 - K10 - possible
18. Paynee - K11
19. Welly - K11
20. Tommo - K11
21. mooey65 - K10 - possible
22. Ricardo Swarez - K11
23. Dusk - K11
24. Goldstar0011 - K11
25. James - K11 (maybe K10 ;))

leave you interest below.

thanks
Kev :)

run early as possible, last time i went i only got 2 runs in :(

Attachments

• Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 195
  • Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 199
  • Image004.jpg
    Image004.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 207
  • Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Image006.jpg
    Image006.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 220
  • Image007.jpg
    Image007.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 167
topic tidied up!

listed updated, looking good peeps.

Kev :)

I'll not be coming sorry, money is tight at the moment and I have an event to possibly organise on the 6th and 7th of august which is gonna take priority

I'm owed a lot of money from my job, if i get it this month ill try my best to go, just things are very tight at the moment and i have nowhere to stay over there, might be a "sleep in the car" job...

i was at the pod a couple of weeks ago, and i camped at billing for one night (for 15 pound) and at the pod itself (for a fiver)

totally recommend camping at the pod if it is open, it was a great laugh, there were barbeques every where and pretty much every body just seemed to get on.

i hope to be able to come up with my super s as i only got it a few weeks ago and would like to see what it can do in standard form, but i am skint so cant say for definate yet

all depends on wots the problem with my engine,,so cant say yet,,but i have a good idea of wot it can do :p and im not dissapointed,

no rush but ide like to go wen yur lot do,it would be fun

i will be coming to santa pod in my k11, dusk should be coming to, and im still working on kristian but i think he'l come, all of us in k11's, goldstar will come if his super s is on the road, but im gona try an blag him to come in his white k11

i'm still well up for it althought not much done to the car lately trying to get my mr2 mk2 on the road so far spent only £500 with a possible £200 pound including buying the car should be on the road.

Also is anyone going up to the pod from done south as i've never been. and will must likely to get lost easily so if possible meet on the m23 or m25 on the way up and maybe start a little convoy.:unclesam:

welly said:
i'm still well up for it althought not much done to the car lately trying to get my mr2 mk2 on the road so far spent only £500 with a possible £200 pound including buying the car should be on the road.

Also is anyone going up to the pod from done south as i've never been. and will must likely to get lost easily so if possible meet on the m23 or m25 on the way up and maybe start a little convoy.:unclesam:

I'll be going from the South, I'm in West Sussex and usually go M23, M25, M1 :)

what time and where would be a good places to meet up. i.e hicstead service,s or pease pottage. cause my gps systems ist'n that good. it's the basic M.A.P system
:upside:

Northwest

i'd like all the NW ppl who are going to santa pod to get in contact with me, and we'l organise a meet point and all go down together, i'll get kristian to bring his camera so we can get some good shots of us all going down the motorway, will be good so we can all get down to santa pod and get there ok, and no1 will get lost, and will be good to see a convoy of micras along the way

welly said:
what time and where would be a good places to meet up. i.e hicstead service,s or pease pottage. cause my gps systems ist'n that good. it's the basic M.A.P system
:upside:

Pease Pottage i would have thought, you want to be getting to Pod before 9, so about 8:30, means meeting at Pease at a bout 7:30.
I will meet you 2 on the M25/M1 junctiuon

rite im going bak to the discussion about whos going to be the fastest k11 N/A at the pod,,

from wot i saw at jae this weekend,with titch,chie,super s,robbo,,ill be getting quiker times than u,:p

yes i know mine aint working atm ,but wen it is running again ill be proving it,ye your quiker than robbo,but not as much as wot i am,,sorry but thats a FACT

I should be there, I've sourced a gearbox and should be back on the road shortly.

I'm estimating a mid 17 quarter for my k10

hi guys.

hope everyone is well, ive been soo busy with work etc that i havent spent much time on the site :sleepy:

good to see everybody is well though!

i will be at Santa pod barring any major mishaps between now and then - will be driving my Ibiza Gti 16v though im afriad :glance:

look forward to seeing everybody there!

p.s mark - the black micra is still going strong with my bro at the helm - long live Super S's!

Nice 1 Luke.

be good to catch up again, look forward to it :)

Kev

As long as the car is done and as long as work let me have the weekend off I will be there. I will keep you updated. Should know by this weekend. :)

Yeah I should be there Luke, am gonna beat last years quarter mile time (I hope)

I've found another Super S which I'm picking up today or tomorrow,

see u at the pod mate

excellent :)

hoping this to be a major turnout for the MSC at santa pod and possibly break our previous record attendance.

lol trouble is I can't quite exactly remember what is was! I think it was 18, a few had left on the pics below before we took them. We dominated Santa Pod that day and for a club of our size was a cool day to be with the MSC at the pod :)

[attachment=1644]

[attachment=1645]

[attachment=1646]

[attachment=1647]

[attachment=1648]

Yeah, top picture, yellow green red silver blue red white red white red blue? red green black - i think - i dont have my magnifing glass to hand ;)

you going anyway kevmomo? i think you should if you aint, more the merrier and all that

Would love to but i cant afford it, its not that cheap insuring an integra at the age of 18 in ireland! I would have done anything to bring the micra if i still had it after seeing those pics!! Just not the same in an integra... miss the micra... *sob* lol

lol u miss the micra! i forgot u had an integra and live in ireland, damn man, i'd love an integra, at 18 to! omg...im 20 and i cant even think about an integra because i can feel the money pissing out my pocket :laugh:

Well i sold the micra for a rather large sum of money, so i figured id treat myself and be the only person around with their own DC4 that they bought themselfs and are insured on their own policy with no help from their parents whatsoever... so im happy enuf. Still miss the micra tho! Was unique! Now im just some guy in a standard integra... its not the same!! lol

lol well erm...if u miss ur k10, you could modifiy ur panels on ur integra like on the peugeot advert with the 206, and make it look like a k10 :p

We're gonna dominate Santa Pod if all goes well!
Should have a mate along with his newly repaired micra as it got smashed up my somes idiots cause they didn't like it

Well got the weekend off work so as long as the car is done I WILL be there. :D Also looking to beat the record with the rebuilt engine in hehe. :)

Cant believe it. A national meet i was actually gona come to and i cant get the time off work... grr

It's getting closer now.
Do we have a time we want to get there for?
Any plans to have convoys meet up?

We should be doing an NW convoy but I'm leaving that for Ricardo to sort:D

If you are running down the strip then you will want to be there between 8:30 and 9, that is when I will be turning up anyway...

Sure is folks!

As craig said, aim to get there for 8.30am ish so we can easily get everyone together, if the weather remains ok it will be busy.

I'll be leaving from Leicester junction 21 (Fosse Park junction) at around 8ish.....Not sure I'll be running the corolla as I may not have my planned engine mods done, could even be the week after for fitting!

I also have no time to strip the install out with us in moving in the week leading up to it.

Kev

Back