santa pod 25/6/06

all gtir's mate still a good day out i and my mates dont mind micra's to join in don't forget i still drive a micra some times great little car ..

mite pop down with my 160sr and a fiesta st...england are playing so i dare say it will just be dedicated petrol heads there :D

Id come if i had a car damn it Grr!

might be the perfect time to get the 1.6 on the road and check its quarter mile :D

Is this Japshow? If so I might be going if there's enough Micra dudes coming :)

As for England - that's what 5 Live is for ;)

Aha! They've thought of this!!! :D

World Cup Football: So you thought it was JapShow OR the FIFA World Cup this weekend? Well, you'll be relieved to hear that we will be showing England v Ecuador on a big screen in the bar which will stay open late. Kick-off will be 5pm, so you won't miss any of the action on track either! Both Saturday games will also be shown.

oh..didnt know it was japshow..i will give it a miss until the next rwyb meet so its not busy :)

Tbh i don't think it'll be busy at all - but you're more likely to get a run on the Saturday probably - it's just an RWYB there

James said:
Tbh i don't think it'll be busy at all - but you're more likely to get a run on the Saturday probably - it's just an RWYB there

working saturday..maybe next week if ther is one

Back