North Westers Going To Santa Pod

1ucy

Ex. Club Member
If we can start a list of everyone in the North West who's going to Santa Pod we meet up and drive together and meet the North Easters convoy =]

1.1ucy

what days are you people going down??? i take it its the june 21-22 japshow ??

im near carlisle so up for joining the convoy down, my beast should be ready by then,all going well

Hmm, if we work out which way we are going, then meet up along that motorway at a service station along there?

right so going off the other thread were meeting in manchester first then going along the a628 heading to barnsley and meeting the north easter convoy at the a1/m1.

shall we take that route or has anyone got any better routes in mind.

is this still on, if so what time we all meeting up at.

also i was thinking maybe we could meet at birch services on the m62 then meet the north convoy at ferrybridge services.

although its bit further to go than if we went along the a628

From the NE lot, so far it's Ele, myself and Ian all in Ian's Almera and possibly Jim Bling.

So what time do you want to meet at Ferry Bridge Services then?

As we're heading off from Ele's at around 6:20am

hey all, only just managed to find this now, i live near ferrybridge but dont finish work till 5:30 and its about an hour away from work, i can get there for 6:30 but if anybody agrees a time can you text me 07926064666 as i wont be able to check again now since im going to work. i'll let you know if i'll be coming or not because obviously i may be too tired to go at all and i dont wanna risk the 2 and half hour drive while feeling tired.

thanks rob

i think ill be setting off on my own as ive looked at the route too to ferrybridge is just too much of a de-tour

see you all tomorrow guys n girls !

Back