Sad news 2 day

james betley

Ex. Club Member
I was on my back from skegness and their was a diversion sign cos they closed off a road i went 2 slow down got out of gear and i hared a clonk and the engine was juddering and i could not get a gear at all so i was stranded so i rang my mum up 2 get intouch with the insurance company so they can get a lorry out 2 pick me and the car up and the last time i change the clutch on the car was April this year so me and clutches dont go well together so have no car at the moment it is sitting in my garragegetting ready 2 have a new clutch in me and my mate r going 2 fit it thursday

sounds like what happened to me at 12 o bellz in the morning on the m stupid something near glasgow thank god it was just a undone bolt

Gemma85 said:
sounds like what happened to me at 12 o bellz in the morning on the m stupid something near glasgow thank god it was just a undone bolt

haha u dont sound to impressed

Why did you ring the insurance to get a recovery vehicle?

Also if its just the clutch, then its nothing major, and if your getting through them that quick, you should change your driving style. They should last alot longer than 18 months or so

my recovery is thru insurance aswel i also had to ring them to find out who they had hired out my breakdown with

maybe u should get a qualified mechanic to fit the next one!!! Sounds odd your gettin thru them that quick.

Gemma85 said:
my recovery is thru insurance aswel i also had to ring them to find out who they had hired out my breakdown with

I took mine out through my insurance, and they send me a sticker to put in my window with the breakdown phone number.

m1ck97 said:
I took mine out through my insurance, and they send me a sticker to put in my window with the breakdown phone number.

Same with my mate, told them he drove a peugeot...lol

Back