S3xweeee meeee - 240Z

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
Coming out to work this morning in my lovely pug 106 and what do i see outside my drive?

only a bloody 240Z

i nearly stopped to put my number on it and ask if the guy could bum me to let me have a go!

it was delicious!

was unfortunatly a bit late for work and iffley road in oxford aint a road to stop on unless required..

but i hope to god its there when i get home so i can get some photo's etc!

ill try source some photos online when i get a chance for those that dont know what a 240Z is.

i nearly did one in my pants though, it looked soooooo clean, and still retro. no stupidness done to it!

any ways had to share :D

You should have licked it.... by the Licky Law... if you lick something... its yours....

Simple plan. Go home, lick it. ;) :D

Lol. And hurry up with the pics!!

Yeah i agree the iffley road isn't a place to stop!! Watch out for boats soon tho, it floods a lot!! Ha ha

good job i just bought my studio flat in headington then aint it :p

move in the 1st of feb whoop!

by the way it was around a 70-71 so was this shape!

ecb4d99e.jpg

http://www.dragtimes.com/images/7438-1973-Datsun-240z.jpg
And the biggest photo posted on the MSC award goes to Quickdraw lol - Converted to link

bum you meee

geez at the asize of the second one!

apologies, didnt mean ti to be as big as my - erm..

head!

ohhhhhh, really nice! the silver one looks nice, but that blue colour is growing on me!

maybe because its the same colour as the one in wagan midnight,(same as intial d animme version, well same people who made it) but his had deep dished wheels and wide archs/lips on, oh and his was twinturbo with 500bhp, oh and had a full cage with buckets and harness. his was know as the devil Z....lol awsome stuff!

ohhhhhh, really nice! the silver one looks nice, but that blue colour is growing on me!

maybe because its the same colour as the one in wagan midnight,(same as intial d animme version, well same people who made it) but his had deep dished wheels and wide archs/lips on, oh and his was twinturbo with 500bhp, oh and had a full cage with buckets and harness. his was know as the devil Z....lol awsome stuff!

Does anyone know if they have subtitled episode 7 onwards?

Back