Nissan Sporting Club Meet ! Kristiansand, Norway.

nik0lai

Club Member
Nissan Sporting Club and Sørlandets Bilsenter (Lokal Nissan dealer) invites to
our yearly meet 15. - 17. june. The car exhibition will take place outside in front of "Sørlandets Bilsenter" shop, saturday 16. june.
The meet is from 10.00 to 14.00, but it's possible to come and get the car washed and ready from 08.30.

There is a jury that will give out some prices :
- Best Z/ZX 1. 2. 3. place
- Best SX 1. 2. 3. place
- Best enginebay 1. 2. 3. place
- Best Nissan veteran 1. 2. 3. place
- Best Nissan open class, 1. 2. 3. place
- Best Nissan 4x4 1. 2. 3. place
- Car of the show.

There are also a price to get person that had the longest drive to get to the meet.
Last year there was one from Bodø, that drove about 1500km ALONE oneway,
and same distance home again, that won the price. And in 2009 there was a girl from Netherland that won.

Rest of the weekend is at a local campingplace in Søgne, 15km vest of Kristiansand.
If you're coming to this meet, you can rent a smal cabin, or apartment, or you can take with you a tent.

Look at there homepage for ordering: www.aaros.no
Åros camping ,tlf: (+47) 38166411.

Here are some pictures from the last years:
b8kzr8.jpg

15cm5bo.jpg

1zyvksi.jpg

2d95zqv.jpg

oub9sg.jpg

2lt4p7c.jpg

2jeb9s5.jpg

My car. An Nissan Primera eGT T4 4x4. Awsome car..!
28uu32c.jpg

2dndja.jpg

ekgdx1.jpg

e8pgko.jpg

The only Norwegian 240Z with an RB26DETT! Goes like HELL!

25679rr.jpg

One of europe's few 280ZX-R:
2hmj3bk.jpg

2ljnkwh.jpg

4udsn5.jpg

4zutsm.jpg

21kmtg7.jpg

wwkajn.jpg

r1afe0.jpg

2daepoy.jpg

Hoping to see some of you this weekend in Kristiansand! You won't regret it!
For more info, send me a PM, or visit our norwegain forum: www.nccn.no/forum

totally going to this!

i wish/hope some of the UK members of this site would be up for it, if you wanted to do it in stages you could catch the ferry from UK, Harwich (southeast) to Denmark, Esbjerg and then drive up to Sweden and stay at my place, i have plenty of car parking space and "floor" space for sleeping bags and then onward up to Norway.

the ferry is not that expensive, but its about 24 hours, then the drive to Sweden is via a toll bridge which again is not too expensive, and it takes about 6 hours to get to Gothenburg, then maybe 3 hours up to Norway?

it would be an awesome trip, half the fun would be the travel

NeX: DFDS has stopped visiting kristiansand. But I belive the ferry still goes to Stavanger, Norway. And then there is a 3 hours car ride to kristiansand.

totally going to this!

i wish/hope some of the UK members of this site would be up for it, if you wanted to do it in stages you could catch the ferry from UK, Harwich (southeast) to Denmark, Esbjerg and then drive up to Sweden and stay at my place, i have plenty of car parking space and "floor" space for sleeping bags and then onward up to Norway.

the ferry is not that expensive, but its about 24 hours, then the drive to Sweden is via a toll bridge which again is not too expensive, and it takes about 6 hours to get to Gothenburg, then maybe 3 hours up to Norway?

it would be an awesome trip, half the fun would be the travel
I was very tempted, although I just checked the prices from Harwich to Denmark around that time, £644 return for 2 of us!! :down:

I was very tempted, although I just checked the prices from Harwich to Denmark around that time, £644 return for 2 of us!! :down:

really? thats a joke, i am sure it wasn't that much when i took the ferry, which company was that with? Norfolk line are very good, and you pay by the car because each cabin sleeps 2 anyway. i just googled and i am getting prices of at least half that... what about driving round then? france, netherlands, germany, denmark. it took me 25 hours to drive, and i did it in a day, that was in the cab with a trailer so it wasn't fast. and of course you can stay at my place. then that would be just the cost of fuel

NeX: DFDS has stopped visiting kristiansand. But I belive the ferry still goes to Stavanger, Norway. And then there is a 3 hours car ride to kristiansand.

they keep closing the useful ferries, there was one from newcastle to Gothenburg but they stopped that one too. which is stupid, gothenburg is a big port

really? thats a joke, i am sure it wasn't that much when i took the ferry, which company was that with? Norfolk line are very good, and you pay by the car because each cabin sleeps 2 anyway. i just googled and i am getting prices of at least half that... what about driving round then? france, netherlands, germany, denmark. it took me 25 hours to drive, and i did it in a day, that was in the cab with a trailer so it wasn't fast. and of course you can stay at my place. then that would be just the cost of fuel
That was with DFDS, I havent checked others yet, although I just did a search, £67 return on easyJet to Copenhagen! Fancy picking me up? :laugh:

i COULD pick you up, but if you want try Stansted to Gothenburg with Ryanair, their prices are like £4 return sometimes!!! and the airport is 30min away so i could pick you up and you can stay at mine if you like :)

i COULD pick you up, but if you want try Stansted to Gothenburg with Ryanair, their prices are like £4 return sometimes!!! and the airport is 30min away so i could pick you up and you can stay at mine if you like :)
£24 return! Wow not bad!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

You'll get a new chance next year.. Same time, same place, every year. 2nd weekend in june.
Was good to meet you guys, maybe next time I'll drive a car over instead of flying to Sweden (currently sitting in NeX's house using his laptop :laugh: )

This year its friday 15. to sunday 17. of june ! Almoust everything else is the same! But only even more cars!
New this year is that the old norwegian Datsun/PMC club are having there main summer-meet together with us! ;)

sounds good, i will have to see if that clashes with any other time i have booked off

yea get in it, drive here then drive there lol win an impact driver for driving so far!

anyone going to this? i would like to but i have a big holiday right after and i don't think i can afford both

This is going to be our biggest meat ever! The old norwegian Datsum/PMC club is also arriving.
And the camping told me that they never before had got so many payments on cabins marked with sporting-meet.

Back