S-Reg Micra Ally Engine

Evening all!

I'm after an S-Reg Micra Ally engine, preferably a one litre as that is whats in it at the moment, however it's spat its guts out and has a big hole in the block... see pics...

DSC00135.jpg

busted.jpg

Anyways! Yeah, I need a new engine. Need one that will drop straight in with no modifications and if a larger engine size will fit this way then will consider this too!

So guys what you got??

Cheers, El x

Tis for my mum :girly:

All i have is a 1.0 facelift coil pack engine, all this needs is the head of your engine to be fitted to it. Advantage its only done 22k miles!

Sorry hun, I'm after a complete engine, we don't have the time or facilities to split an engine lol plus I'm the one gonna be doing it so easier/quicker the better coz it's soo fricking cold now! :p

chantuz

i take my hat off to you, for doing it yourself :grinning:
a 1.0 swop to 1.3 gets done quite often, so theres probably somebody else on here with a spare 1.0 ?

I'm not quite sure how it happened, it wasn't me who was driving it as I have my own car, vw golf ;) ... anyways ! What Frank says sounds about right, I thought nissans were spose to last forever?? :k11motors

This my baby!

demon.jpg

DSCF0888.jpg

Its a 1.6 driver with weber carb, KnN, samco hoses, strut brace few chrome bits to go in the bay, lowered 90mm on coilies, gti bumpers, arches, skirts, spoiler and splitter, crystal smoked headlights, rear lights, side repeaters also got fog lights to go in, re-trimmed the mk4 golf interior in purple (purple is pimp guys) got a boot install, 4 - 1 manifold, flat oval backbox with gti exhaust system, 15" WolfRace deepdish ATS Cup alloys and the most important thing, fluffy pillows! :D

Back