RWYB Sunday 17th October Shakesphere country Raceway.

shame you northerners are meeting sooo far up
Midlander actually :p

untitled.jpg

It would be a better idea to meet in the Mcdonalds car park because it is smaller and we would be able to find each other alot easier!

Mcdonalds is highlighted in RED. It is right next to tesco. When you go up the dual carridge way Mcdonalds will be on your left just go to all the wy to the island and go down the otherside.

The postcode for Tesco is B90 4EN.

gonna have to meet you there guys (11 ish) we,ve got 2 events booked in at work :doh:
and i,ve had to fit those slicks to 2 of my white 13,s now (they would,nt pop over the damn bead on the alloy,s, even with 80psi in them :eek:)

Midlander actually :p

untitled.jpg

It would be a better idea to meet in the Mcdonalds car park because it is smaller and we would be able to find each other alot easier!

Mcdonalds is highlighted in RED. It is right next to tesco. When you go up the dual carridge way Mcdonalds will be on your left just go to all the wy to the island and go down the otherside.

The postcode for Tesco is B90 4EN.

sounds good matey just found everything ready cuz out for my mates birthday tomorrow after i finish work
still aim for 9 o`clock mmmmm macdonalds breakfast :D

Oh joy, up at 6 then and off at 7 :laugh:. McKenzie, my helmet's matt black and branded Duchinni but it's the exact same one. Frank, have you tried a good squirt of Easystart and a match? Ghetto stylee FTW!

Oh joy, up at 6 then and off at 7 :laugh:. McKenzie, my helmet's matt black and branded Duchinni but it's the exact same one. Frank, have you tried a good squirt of Easystart and a match? Ghetto stylee FTW!

lol up at 5 to left at 8 :)
hopefully be borrowing a helmet off a mate of a mate lol

unless aldi have one in tomorrow :(

Frank, have you tried a good squirt of Easystart and a match? Ghetto stylee FTW!

i doubt even that would have done it guy :eek: and they fit better onto the 6.5 J rims anyway :grinning:
and i,ll be bringing at least 1 extra helmet (and a balaclava from work coz they,re a bit riffy lol :wasntme:)

ill have to see about buying a helmet tomorrow plus fit new brakes (100nx) exhaust, short shifter, alloys and maybe the k&n 57i

and i'll see about maccy d's

well the exhaust is the most important thing seeing as so many people are keen to know what it's like, fingers crossed it really was worth the money

We'll have to comapre exhausts Karl (Y). Stating the day with a maccy d breakfast sounds like and outstanding idea (Y).

i,ll be bringing at least 1 extra helmet

Any chance I could borrrow it? :wasntme:

Ok guys, Im liking the sound of the Mcdonalds Breakfast aswell!
So the final standlist is:

1.Eliot
2.Frank
3.Guy
4.Dragonmaster
5.Karl
6.Harlen??
7.Mckenziecez??

mines at it`s usual daily weight although i will take the alloy thats weighing the boot down atm

any chance of another helmet please frank i wanna go beat guy :)

gonna order one on monday ready for next time

that would be great thanks :)
think we will all be going home bout that time i need to be home to go out for my mates birthday anyway so will be leaving about then :)

No chance Petey boy with my new exhaust :p. Not stripped mine yet. I want to see what it'll do with the new exhaust. So far I have:

Stock with Kuhmo tyres: 17.1
Stock with Toyo tyres: 17.5

with the new exhaust I'm hoping for sub-17, it really does feel a lot more powerful :grinning:.

After tomorrow, it's strip out time...

Great day today guys!

A Big thanks to Frank for lending me a helmet and his slicks, for a run. It was good fun trying to reach out targets.......but we all failed. :p

Previous Best

Reaction - +.5781
60ft - 2.577
1/8 MPH - 61.35
1/8 ET - 11.17
1/4 MPH - 76.83
1/4 ET - 17.57

New Best

Reaction - +.577
60ft - 2.535
1/8 MPH - 63.97
1/8 ET - 10.898
1/4 MPH - 80.55
1/4 ET - 17.000 (target was to get in the 16s)

Franks Slicks on mine!

PICT0012.jpg

All cars together!

PICT0013.jpg

Mine and Franks K11s.
PICT0011-2.jpg

yes great to meet some more members :grinning: and well done on that 17 dead eliot :cool:
my best times were 3 x 16.0? (tho i had a 16.1 with a sleepy .7 reaction time :doh:)

yes great to meet some more members :grinning: and well done on that 17 dead eliot

yeah same! I reackon I could hit the 16s, if i had my usual reaction time of .02 seconds then I would have had a 16.9! It was the .5 reaction that let me down.

videos are uploading to photobucket now but heres some photos i took for the top of the seating

Attachments

• 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 170
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 192
  • 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 193
  • 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 177
  • 038.JPG
    038.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 212
just been out for a meal with my mates big thanks to frank for lending me the helmet i`m pleased with my results
ranged from a 21.749 first run to a 18.152 best run wanted to get into the 17`s but there`s always next time for that :)

Back