RWYB Sunday 17th October Shakesphere country Raceway.

Yo Frank, you got any spare helmets or am i gonna have to hire one?

How much is it to hire one?

1.Eliot
2. Frank
3. Guy
4.Dragonmaster
5. Karl ?
6. Harlen

you running the super s karl ? i,ve been fitting some formula ford slicks today in readyness :grinning:
attachment.php

Attachments

• SDC11381.JPG
    SDC11381.JPG
    273.8 KB · Views: 323
ill see about getting a helmet and then see how im feeling when i get there

go for it, ask 6.5 x 55 or harlen, when we went santa pod for the first time it was well nerve wracking but it turns out to be amazing fun!

personally id wear a helmet regardless but thats due to personal experiences........... 80mph crash bounced off a crash barrier that stoppped us rolling, spinning 270 and ending up on a roundabout facing the wrong way the car was an instant right off the only thing i remember before we stopped is everything was eerily quiet even though music was playing quite loudly

shakies had the same policy last year, so you can bet that santapod will follow suit :eek:

You have to wear a helmet and long sleeve clothing at shakies now regardless of terminal speeds. Santa pod may be different though but safety first :)

me and Dragonmaster are gonna convoy up, we are thinking of meeting at the tescos just of J4 of the M42, anyone is welcome to join us.

I like the idea of a Micra convoy from the M42 Eliot :). Have you heard from Harlen - is he sorted with a repaired/new Micra now?

I like the idea of a Micra convoy from the M42 Eliot :). Have you heard from Harlen - is he sorted with a repaired/new Micra now?

Great! Just need to arrange a time and things, Yeah hes finally back he repaired the micra but he sold it and bought a 106 1.4 quicksilver! I think he might be coming to this RWYB, not sure yet though.

one for frank really this one any idea how strict they are on the helmets ?

reason i ask is at my local lidl store they have in kids snowboarding helmets at £15 in sizes s and xs now i could fit in a small and if this would be acceptable to them i may aswell get one from there tomorrow ready for sunday i think they had a couple so if anyone else wants me to get them one i`m more than happy to pick them up :)

I just bought a brand new, road legal proper helmet off eBay for £34 delivered, I thought they'd be way more than that :).

shame you northerners are meeting sooo far up...... i could travel up to stratford meet up with you lot then drive back down

Back