Rover is back, well, kind of!

looking good i heard they will be remaking the MG TF shortly as well. which is good news as my mum bought one a will back and if it takes off the price may go up :p esp as its an anniversary edition ;)

I hate it too! Cheap plastic, probably cheap wood and cream leather? All three just doesnt work, and its got a really long front

Arnold said:
I hate it too! Cheap plastic,

lol

sounds like a micra to me.

I'm not a fan of cream leather let alone leather and hate wood trim effects, whats the point, if you want food effect get a flintstones car! But as a car, will have to see.

goldstar0011 said:
lol

sounds like a micra to me..

Yep! Cheap to manufacture & good for fuel consumption (weight saving over metal), but it just makes cars look cheap and crap! top gear etc will probably flame it.

I'm not a fan of how they've moved the company to china but continue to sell in this contry...

I Could go on for ages about that subject but the car looks ok. I just hope they bring the production back to the Uk.

6864ip2.jpg

Still a rover - masking tape to hold it together!! (drivers seat)

daz

i like that interior, get ridda the wood effect and its ok, the golf GTI mk4 has an interior like that (my mates does), minus the wood, my mates dad has one and its canny #### inside,looks as old fashioned as the car! that looks more modern n up to date, apart form the wal-plastic, wood dashes should be left in old mini's :D

Back