Rookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nismo

Greetings from Norway :) I am a Nissan fan and have just picked up a nice K11 as a daily driver,
a funny ride that is quite different from my Gti-R.
Right now it is stock, but I have some plans for it...
Guess there will be a lot of questions , but first of all; how do I get an avatar working?
I have tried the settings part, but must have missed out on something:confused: :shy:

Welcome to the MSC! Avatars are only available to official members! :)

Thanks mate :) Guess I have to do without one for now.

Sorry for placing this one on the wrong place, kinda stupid that I didnt see the introduction forum.

Hello there and welcome to the club! You'll have to get some pictures up when you have time. :glance:

Thank you, I have some pics, but it is stock and not much to look at yet...
Here are my Nissans, i can delete them if they are placed wrong:

micra8ff.jpg

r6kk.jpg

I like many different cars and I have owned many different types.

That is a MINT GTiR, lovely! :)

Nice K11 too ;) Like the headlight washers :D

Welcome to the club :)

James.

Nice cars :D

i was looking at GTiR for my next car... how reliable r they?

It is allways har to tell when performance cars have been used for many years and it depends on previous owners driving and maintainance.
My impression is that it is a great quality ride, but mine has the low mileage mentioned above and is in better condition than many new cars.
It also has all the upgrade parts money can by exept for internal engine parts and skid plates.
It is getting MOT tested next week so I am running on standard boost, yet it pulled 0-63 in 5.1 sec in a hill with a passenger.
Cant wait to test it with 300 reliable BHP :)

I just made a fool of myself, I tried to convert KM/H to MPH and it turned out wrong. It should be 100 KM/H that is 63 MPH...
Edit on its way, sorry.

Nismo said:
I just made a fool of myself, I tried to convert KM/H to MPH and it turned out wrong. It should be 100 KM/H that is 63 MPH...
Edit on its way, sorry.

i was like..wow thats fast lol

but it stil is :) 0-60 in 5.1 is lotus carlton power

I'm looking forward to get another 50 BHP after the MOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back