roof liner and seat belts

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
i need a full set of k11 facelift seat belts (dont need buckels or middle belt, just fronts and rears) and a non sunroof roof liner...

cheers
dan

i need a full set of k11 facelift seat belts (dont need buckels or middle belt, just fronts and rears) and a non sunroof roof liner...

cheers
dan

i can do the roof liner, and i have the a piller trim too... but you are not gonna be able to post that roof liner, it will be distroyed.

i'll swap it all for a march number plate surround :D

i can probably do the seatbelts too i think

got a buyer for the plate holder just wants picking up...the roof liner shouldnt be that bad to post, if it in a car borad box? aslong as it doesnt bend, iam not bothered about the ends of it getting damage as there not that seeable lol. does it come with the square clips, and the bit of plastic at the top rear?

got a buyer for the plate holder just wants picking up...the roof liner shouldnt be that bad to post, if it in a car borad box? aslong as it doesnt bend, iam not bothered about the ends of it getting damage as there not that seeable lol. does it come with the square clips, and the bit of plastic at the top rear?

oh well, if they drop out i am still interested.

the roof it too big to post it will get damaged, it is like 4 foot long, and the likeliness of it getting bent is very high

yearh fronts do rears dont...i have prefacelift ones in atm without tensioners (first ones i had to hand) but i want facelift ones as it lookes crap with prefacelift ones in a facelift lol.

nex, is there anyway you can send the roofliner? iam in desprate need plus carnt be asred to take one out of a scarp car in the cold lol...

ive got all the clips and trims, just need the moulding itself!

Back