• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Roobeh's 1.0L

Hello! thought I might introduce myself as well set up a blog for my ride :).

Starting at the start:
Coming up to 17, I started looking for a Decent Micra. I spent the year before deciding on which car to buy.
Just under a year ago I picked up the car. Bought from a corner shop (store owner was emmigrating) for £400 with 42K and plonked on the drive ready for my provisional to come back from the dvla. At this point The cracked bumper was replaced and the dents where pulled from the roof (seemmingly from an inflatable roofrack of sorts)
photo0371y.jpg

Car then looked like this:
sdc10571q.jpg

Unfortunately, coinage has dried up after taking my theory and a house move means all my money goes to paying insurance as the car is now on the road. So I'm in a bit of a dip and the cars not getting as much love as it should be getting, especially in these winter months.
photo1051.jpg

In the future, I intend for some light mods before things like moving and turning quickly become important. gonna try and get some door cards of a later model for extra storage space as well as add some colour to the interior with something similar to what _____ has done to his centre console.(maybe very similar if I can't find an alternative) and a couple of other stickers dotted around the interior. Keeping the black bumpers for a while as they help reduce the blob factor of the car. I also need to give the engine system a good clear out as it's a bit hiccupy at the moment.
This is the kind of wheels/stance combo I'd like to achieve on it eventually (my old retro rides siggy).
retroridessiggy.png

Can't think of anything else to add of the top of my head so i'll leave it there :).
Thanks for reading, i look forward to developing the thread and adding to the forum.

Thanks guys, got a permenant itch with the thing.
Classic red & black Micra...
Decided i either wanted a red one like this or the same in white. glad i got the red one by chance as i think i'd have gotten bored with the white in the end.
@Mr bognor, yes nice to see you too. your build thread is the main reason i decided to get on over here.

Back