roll cage

for all peeps who have k11s that want a roll cage, the one that jim_bling AKA kenny has was my old one, you can pick them up for £140 from ebay they are for a VW polo and fit nice and snug in a micra if anyone wants pics of it in just ask!

Is that a full cage, or is a rear only hoop, or 'show' cage ???? Who makes them ??? And any links to e-bay for them ???

what type of cage is it, full, loop, show etc? seems pretty cheap so cant imagine it been full, have you got pics mate, im interested

only took a quick glance at kennys cage in his blog... but i think its a show cage. its a rear one (or half cage as its called) its got 2cross bars in the middle and is chrome.

yea i think it is, th lad i got it of had it welded in his nd he sed it was a custom made, anyhoo i took it of his hands for £200. we had a falling out and he told me it was a show cage to get at me T**T. so my apolagies to kenny for it not being a full cage soz bud!!!! Its a show cage for the VW polo 6n you can get them from ebay.be and the seller is hot tuneing and you can pick them up for 145 shiping inc. Have a look on club polo some of the lads have then in thers but they fit nice and snug in a micra as kenny seen in mine

http://66.102.9.104/translate_c?hl=...n&sa=N&usg=ALkJrhgdYzkOnnVDVSC6wCVrM1H0o2prNg

Back