Roll Cage

Anto Modded

Ex. Club Member
Any ideas on the price of a roll cage. A bolt together one. Im taking out my rear seats etc and want to fit one. but i have to be able to take it all out for the nct over here. Is there any online sites that sell them ?

i don't think there is a bolt in one for the micra.

there is a full one that you weld in and there are generic ones for all cars that you bolt in but you have to look around for them...

about £400 they are. I wouldn't recommend getting a cage for a road car though, unless you had a serious need for one, they're not really light, and for a road car, a full whiteline should do you.

Alienfish360 said:
about £400 they are. I wouldn't recommend getting a cage for a road car though, unless you had a serious need for one, they're not really light, and for a road car, a full whiteline should do you.

Awww, and i wanted to get one so i wouldn't have to 'eventually' sell mine for a safer family car!!! :(

Safety Devices do a bolt in cage to F1000 lightweight spec, retail appx £550 + vat but if you ask the SD Micra agent (me) nicely you might get a discount. OMP do a bolt it but it's a horror to fit.

pec1 said:
Safety Devices do a bolt in cage to F1000 lightweight spec, retail appx £550 + vat but if you ask the SD Micra agent (me) nicely you might get a discount. OMP do a bolt it but it's a horror to fit.

can u do one for a k10??

Alienfish360 said:

Full white line ? Sorry but im not with you.

Ems said:
Awww, and i wanted to get one so i wouldn't have to 'eventually' sell mine for a safer family car!!! :(

Err, airbags and impact bars love!! Not a cage for the kids to climb on (One day :p)

I have a sparco weld in rollcage which has come out of another micra, problem is I think I've been ripped off and the chap had it cut out, when I asked MH for a quote they didn't reply once I told them it was cut out of another micra.....

Becarefull buying a secondhand one - even if it's never been used in an event.

Arnold said:
Err, airbags and impact bars love!! Not a cage for the kids to climb on (One day :p)

Who was it that suggested having a baby seat swinging freely from the middle back bar!!! :p

Ems said:
Who was it that suggested having a baby seat swinging freely from the middle back bar!!! :p

LOL! well they'd like it. Prob keep them asleep, rocking back and forth

safty devices im sure sparco do a bolt in one or used to! dont foret to tell your insurance cos theres only 1 company adrian flux deal with who will insure me with one and its a couple of hundred quid a year more!!

Back