Rocky Remainder Giveaway!

micracharge

Now with added V6...
Ok folks, here it is, washing my hands of the remainders of the Rocky project...

Soooooo... for some lucky Micra owner there is a CG13DE (50,000mls) from a 1995 SuperS, sat in my garage, with Gearbox, waiting to go to its new home. The price? Naff-all, come and get it out of my way and its yours - complete engine, with throttle body (drilled for NOS nozzle), manifolds, dizzy & leads, anciliaries, pre-cat etc, and the engine brace from underneath, was a sweet runner when removed from last car (friend of mine, SR20 swap) but has since had a few things removed, mainly the tensioner, rocker cover, inlet manifold etc - but these bits are all with it - there maybe a few nuts/bolts/misc bits missing - but its free - so what'dya expect!?

I will check my PM's in a couple of days - I'm down in Oxted, Surrey, J6 M25 - I am serious, I need the space very quickly as I'm likely moving within the month - its GOT to go, or it goes in the scrap. This weekend would be ideal for collection - two man job to lift into a van with gearbox, and I'm more than happy to help - carried the damn thing there with my mate before, so to get shot of it I can do it again!

i'll take it, will be in surrey next week on a course, if some can take it off you on the weekend then no worries.

Nex, if its fine with Mike you can come down and part it off the engine one evening in the coming week - we can drag it further out in my garage and lever it off... Its your call. Drop me a PM or something and we'll work something out :)

I did promise it all to Mike first, but if he's ok with it then you can gladly have the gearbox.

Nex, if its fine with Mike you can come down and part it off the engine one evening in the coming week - we can drag it further out in my garage and lever it off... Its your call. Drop me a PM or something and we'll work something out :)

I did promise it all to Mike first, but if he's ok with it then you can gladly have the gearbox.

lol just pmed you before you typed this, and yea mike pmed me saying its ok :D

thanks mate ;) can it be a weekend?

I was told 40-50k, no idea other than manual, no idea, engine, inlet manifold, oil filter.
Craig

thanks loads for the gearbox mate, it was a pleasure meeting you too. :)

and sorry again for being late.....it was her fault lol

Back