Roadworthy certificate in ACT?

CMF_MALLIE

» CMF Member
As you know I'm trying to sell my 1995 Nissan Micra SLX (for $2800).

I had a woman email me yesterday asking if it had a roadworthy certificate? I thought these only applied in VIC and QLD not in the ACT?

Since my Micra has rego I though a roadworthy certificate wasn't required?

cisco

» CMF Member
I think she just means one from NRMA etc.

You can pay about $120 or something and they will come out, assess the vehicle and write a report detailing all about its condition and road worthiness etc.

Its quite common for a lot of buyers to ask for NRMA inspections because they aren't mechanical and just want a rough idea about what condition the mechanicals are in etc.

I had one done on my 200sx when I sold it, the potential buyer paid to have it done because he was very interested in the car, and the NRMA guy was quite thorough. But didn't find two secret things that I knew about. But both were impossible to find anyway unless you had owned the car first hand over a period of time.

CMF_A*TownCruzer

» CMF Member
Kool!
Hey guys I was wondering if a 1.0L 97 K11 could have upgraded brakes such as the N14 1.6? I know they work on a 1.3 so will dey work on my tiny-tiN?

Attachments

• 18775.jpg
    18775.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 27

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
I don't no about you Cisco,But my series 2 200sx had abit of surface rust under the carpet in the boot and a little under the bonnet. I think most people would not have noticed it but i knew it was there.

Back