Road Rally Micra

Hi New to the forum been reading thread for a while think it time to get some feedback. The car is 1349cc coil pack.
I've just placed an order for a omex ecu, does any one know the best place to have the car set up I'm north wales.
What is the highest you can set the rev limiter?

The Head Has been Skimed, Group A cams and Adjustable fuel reg .
Also Could do with flat top pistons.

How do you upload pictures on this forum?

You'll need a photograph hosting sight like photobucket or Flickr to upload pictures to. Then you can post the image link here

8k Will be awsome.

What are the best injectors to run 1.5 / 1.8 almera. There are some for sale on eBay for about £20.
I've Also seen some Black one. Currently run the reg at 4.5 bar I think it's to high.

If you are going to use a standalone ecu, just set the reg to stock pressure. The ecu will take care of the fueling requirements of the engine.

Rev limit wise, you can set it as high as you want but it's supposed to be a safety feature, so engine tune and good judgement will play the biggest part. ~7000rpm will likely be your power ceiling, perhaps less/more but you may wish to have a little more headroom to hold a gear longer for an event to save up shifting at awkward moments. The tuner will likely set it as a reasonable level based on performance and you can always increase it if necessary later based on use.

I don't know what the standard injectors from the CGA are rated at but you will need something around the 200cc/min range for your spec. If you find something around 200-250 you will have no issues setting up the Omex on those and have plenty of headroom for any future mods that you may opt for, (you'll be lucky to peak at 60% duty).

If you're going to buy second hand injectors, I'd highly recommend having them cleaned. eBay can be a bit hit and miss and there's nothing worse than poorly performing injectors. These guys do a top job for a reasonable price --> http://www.injectorcleaning.co.uk/ and it's still cheaper than buying new. They sometimes have injectors forsale but lately their stock has been pretty low...

Only people I know who specifically map Omex is Hightech Performance....

So where would I get 250cc injectors from. The loom that harnessing solutions are making will have standerd injector plugs on. Are the 250cc off another Nissan? Thanks for the info

there are a few 250cc injectors gareth vw/audi/toyota iirc, the QG ones are 211cc part number bosch 0280 155 940
try an ebay search on 0280 155 or 156 :)

I've ordered some QG almera injectors. After reading a couple of threads I've seen some people installing a spacer between the inlet and the manifold. Does this make any more bhp. The regs say that the original throttle body and plenum chamber must be retained unmodified. How does the spacer work and is it worth doing.

Does any know of a supplier off flat top piston other than matthew Humphreys.
I've spent a lot with him are there any other options.

All information is appreciated

Bit of an update on the omex ecu. The car is Runing but There are still lots of small jobs to do.
There was no ignition lights on the dash when i took the old ecu out.
I'm running a Bosch coilpack but the ht leads don't realy fit. This is the frist omex ecu that has put on the coilpack engine
Had to wait for them to do a start up configuration.

Does any know know of any ht leads that might fit its a small pin on the coilpack.

Hi, I'm just wondering what the spec of your car is, I'm looking at building a road rally car so I'm after a few ideas.also where abouts in north wales are you? I'm in deganwy.

Back