Right click AL60W-PLUS alarm

Hi, just bought this for my g/f's Micra Vibe 1997
http://www.rclick.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=49&products_id=368

But having a few problems with it.
Has anyone fitted one and if so, could you tell me how you wired it up?
I have tried the below thinking it would be ok, but its not.

Main unit

Red - battery
Black - earth
Pink - siren (which has its own earth)
Brown (x2) indicators
Blue - ? Door switch (Positive switching) don't know where to connect
Purple - ? Door switch (Neagative switching) don't know where to connect
Green/black - window closing (not using)
Green - Luggage release (not using)
Orange - foot brake (not using)
Yellow - stop (not used)
White - ACC (on) and (not using)

Central locking part of alarm
Yellow and yellow/black to earth
White and white/black to lock unlock on Hawk central locking unit (negative lock)
Orange wires - Cut (not needed)

whats happening is the alarm is ok and locks the doors
then after about 20 seconds it starts setting off the alarm

Think the problem is in the door switch wires.

Can any one help/ advise?

Cheers

Anyone!!!

Anyone got any ideas as to where the 2 positive door wires should go (the blue and purple ones), as these i think is whats causing the problem

i think its going off cause you have something on in the car, i also heard that you should try moving the siren away from the battery as this will make it go off

The door switch (negative switching) needs to go to the courtesy light switch on the drivers door.
Alternatively the other one (positive switching) needs to go on the 'door open' bit on the interior light

I think the 3rd wire on the drivers switch is for the anoying beep if you leave the lights on and open the door as it doesnt happen if you open passenger one so i would ignore that wire (unit for that is attached to back of tray by drivers legs if you need to identify wiring)

Eughh.

Aftermarket alarms are way too much hassle then they're worth. The geezer who owned the car before mine had one installed. I was gonna rip it out, but then found it has an immobilizer, so i have it on the valet mode setting all the time.

Back