Rev limiter

olly rest assured that i will be making one of these over tyhe weekend and testing it, then i will post up the results, and if thats an if it works depending on demand i may make a few to sell on.

Yeah so er... this ever get done or was it just a huge electric fight?

Instead of arguing, why not just make one and see if it works? Instead of going on about theoretical stuff which I, for one.. don't really understand.

yes i made one of these on a bread board, sort of worked but needed tweaking, then other more important stuff came up like my final year degree project and boat loads of assignments and tests, so sorry for getting my prioraties ''wrong'' and passing my degree. then it got put to the back of my bench in the shed and to be honest i forgot about it.

might resurect it if i get a chance over the weekend.

Yeah so er... this ever get done or was it just a huge electric fight?

Instead of arguing, why not just make one and see if it works? Instead of going on about theoretical stuff which I, for one.. don't really understand.

why get into things that you dont understand, and it wasnt an argument it was a discussion.

I got bored waiting so changed my plans, if I need one I'll fork out the £100 odd for one

instead of changing your plans you should have posted in the thread then it would have jogged my memory. sorry

Back