rev limiter and rev counter dial

I'd just like to know the in's and outs about these two bits of kit such as what kit is needed for the rev limiter and a rough idea of how to fit it I will be able figure out the rest lol and with the rev counter just general fitting tips and a rough idea of where to start I have cbr 600 bike carbs fitted by the way
Many thanks
Ben

I don't know about the limiter but the rev counter signal wire needs to be attached to the positive terminal of the coil (it might be the negative, was quite awhile ago when I done it)

rev counter

I don't know about the limiter but the rev counter signal wire needs to be attached to the positive terminal of the coil (it might be the negative, was quite awhile ago when I done it)

most rev counters pick up of the negative side of the coil - . usually the power + is switched through the ignition . my rev limiter is the same as well with a black ground wire .if it's for the road i cant see you will need a rev limiter :grinning:

Aha that's why I want the limiter to make sure the valves and the pistons don't have a domestic ahaha and it will sound awesome ;) I wud love to get something like a bee*R limiter to work that wud be epic aha

Back