Restoring my K10 Super S

L

Luke Davis

Hi Guys.

Well im back for a few days from uni so have been looking at the K10 i have bought back off my brother.

In the last days I have removed and cleaned the rear windows and added the3 micra sports stickers, fixed the alternator belt (squeeling) and fixed the exhaust mid section (blowing)

Have also found a source of two new front wings and a dads bodyshop mate to spray them (ill do the fitting etc)

Have also fitted her with 195/45/15 tyres and alloys which are 5 spoke and black (BSA 187's)

Looking over the S i have to say she is in amazing condition for her age, hardly ANY bodywork scracthes of dents and nothing a good complete t cut wouldnt fix. Interior is immaculate and apart from a rattly thrust bearing she is perfect mechanically as well.

In the enxt few days i will be stripping off the front wings, and replacing them, straightening the foglights (perfectionist), rep[lacing front number plate (bit old), changing rear exhaust hangers (maybe new backbox at some point) and completely renovating the exterior with tcut and polish etc)

will post some pics of progress later today if i get the chance, but still trying to take came of my Beeza GTI 16v at the same time so i'm a busy man!

Take care all,

Luke

Back