Responsible Owner Required...

im ideally after the entire car this is one car that cannot be stripped im just trying to work out how to get there as quickly and cheaply as possiable so ill let you know by mid week pete via email

cheers

i have provisonally put my name on the car and made a gentlemans agreement with pete to collect it around or just after christmas. :)

Excellent! if you need teaching on how to drive it or help changing bits, you know where i am :p

Ok well I've checked the tax and MOT situation and it's got a weeks tax and two weeks MOT, something tells me that's not going to fit into the current purchasers plan of action so it's still here. It hasn't moved since put up for sale, i'ts just sat there in my garage taking up space.

Obviously Speedle has first refusal but if he's not interested then it needs to go to a good home. I'd love to nurse it into everyday use but I've done 8kmiles in the past three months so it'd die very quickly doing that and it's not fair to have it sat about. I'm too busy with work etc to mod it or do much with it.

At the moment it is just taking up space.

Well its still up to Speedle as he's been after it for a while, but...

It one of the rubbers on the offside front wishbone is shot, easiest thing would be to replace the wishbone and it may need a patch £30's or so on the offside sill but it depends on how aggressive your MOT guy is with his toffee hammer, aside from that it's fandabidosy.

I never gt round to fitting a relay for the AC or even gassing it up so its still full of inert gas at the minute I should imagine.

And as I've said it's been sitting in my garage for ages.

I'm thinking about getting a new bike but it's about as big as the micra so the two wouldn't fit in my garage.

http://www.twowheelforum.com/photopost/direct_data/501/thumbs/83kawasaki-zx12r-grey.jpg <--

Micra

Pete,
tried to send you an email to your email address but was informed that it isnt a viable address!!!

Paul.

Couldn't afford to run one? you serious? I know they are group 17 insurance or whatever insurance companies tend to class them as tourers, big lazy engine isn't too thirsty. They redline at about 11k rpm! Mine is barely moving unless its over 7. You can pick them up from about £3k now too.

Nothing compares with bikes for that total insane feeling on the road.

Couldn't afford to run one? you serious? I know they are group 17 insurance or whatever insurance companies tend to class them as tourers, big lazy engine isn't too thirsty. They redline at about 11k rpm! Mine is barely moving unless its over 7. You can pick them up from about £3k now too.

A 200/50x17 rear tyre that it can shred in 3000 miles if you take it easy, less than 1000 if you dont hang about, each tyre costing £130+ for a decent one, too rich for me I'm afraid, but maybe when my numbers come up, 180bhp, 95ft-lbs of torque and only 215kg, it makes my hair stand on end.

Nothing compares with bikes for that total insane feeling on the road.
I totally agree on that, mines on the road again this year. If I were to have one though it would have to be this colour- zx12r.jpg just too sexy for words.

silver one in the dealership was lovely.

Mines been out a number of times this year already. Wednesday this week infact. Had to clean it down properly once I got home tho.

Bike looks nice! although you should be using this thread to sell your car, not talk about them

Well, ok the car is still sat in my garage, slowly drowning in russian vine spores (brushed off repeatedly).

The car is sorn...

Sooo... name your price

No-one going to come at me with an offer of £50? £20? less?

I wish I had the space to keep and run the car but I'm getting hassled to reduce my vehicle fleet down to two vehicles.

ill offer you £50 but only if you can answer me something,

where are you located? pm me a post code please and we can talk

ok pete not to far away, let me see what/ how i can get it home or work.
i might borrow works trade plates and get it booked in for a mot the same day so all would be legal.
if thats not possible ill see if i can sort a trailer out or something,

i'll let you know by the end of next week if im going to have it off you, given i can get it home, so i am very interested in it

Ok I back from the states now, who wanted it? if your interested in the car send me a PM or e-mail this week. Failing that I'll speak to all people with a sentimental link with the car to offer it to them, failing that I'm going to call Umar up and give it to him.

Ok I back from the states now, who wanted it? if your interested in the car send me a PM or e-mail this week. Failing that I'll speak to all people with a sentimental link with the car to offer it to them, failing that I'm going to call Umar up and give it to him.

Hi, i'm currently in a standard Micra LS K10, but i have always wanted to upgrade to the super s model!!...how much are you looking for?? and where abouts are you? Thanks, Curtis.:k10:

Hi, i'm currently in a standard Micra LS K10, but i have always wanted to upgrade to the super s model!!...how much are you looking for??
No-one going to come at me with an offer of £50? £20? less?
and where abouts are you? Thanks, Curtis.:k10:
I'm in South Yorkshire. S63 to be precise.

You should really look into using the scroll bar to look up the post a bit Curtis!! lol

I want my garage back, well I'm moving out of home fairly soon and I'll probably not have a garage and my mother wants her garage back.

So the car will have to go whole and fairly soon.

Hi

I really like the car, but i need to arrange a time and date to collect it. I'm in evesham, worcestershire. so its gonna b quite alot of petrol to get up there...lol. As someone quoted above, i'll offer you £50. As my micra is in need of a total engine rebuild, head gasket, clutch, etc. i will use the car a my regular. i've always wanted a super s. soo is the offer good? whats the best time to pick it up?:k10:

Right ok, yeah £50 is fine but seriously it's going to cost you more than that to get it home!

How are you going to get it back there? It's been sat for 3/4 of a year in the garage now. It's SORN and the MOT is lapsed.

But yes, more than welcome to it. Oh and you are aware its not a Super S aren't you? The only difference I can see is it says GSX and not Super S and the carpet and dash are brown rather than black.

Thats great, i'll speak to someone about it 2night and i'll get back 2 you 2morrow. my dads got a trailer that i can tow it on. Will it pass an MOT? I know its not a super s, but its basiclly a replica..lol. regards, curtis.

I'm an honest guy so I'm going to reply honestly, it'll not pass an MOT straight away. It will more than likely require a patch to the offside rear sill and the front offside wishbone has a rubber that has perished, it'd be easier and cheaper to replace the whole wishbone than start faffing around. As I say it's been in the garage for a while so it's not been run and it's not been outside so it's not rusted to smitherines, it does have a liberal covering of dust on it though.

Oh I'm not home the weekend of 19th May, I'm at a family wedding at the Royal Pavillion in Brighton.

Ok lost interest? Anyone with a sentimental link to the car want it? Howard? Andy? If not then I'll let Umar have it even though he still owes me a £100 for the carina :p

I've not seen Umar in ages so I'd quite like to see him anyway!

Partially metal super s ones? what you on about? they've got metal internals.

I'm not breaking the car by the way.

Free to a good home, It's done nothing since this thread was created, seriously nothing. Have to dispose of it WHOLE.

Ill take off of your hands, it will be well looked after. Train wont cost too much to get up there, still all taxed and MOT'ed?? Engine and body work will only be kept up to tip top condition, ie unmodified. I also am a very good driver who doesnt care much for going fast.

I'm based in s63 6pz.

Ed you'd need to borrow dave a 4x4 and a trailor again as it's not taxed or MOT'd. The battery is dead. Other than that it is exactly as it was last driven some ten months ago. So could probably do with a swift oil change and a bit of a service.

Oh I'm in London tomorrow so I'll not be able to check forum while Friday. Unless you want to call/text me... I presume someone still has my number :p clue it ends in 54 :p

Back