Help !!!!! Parts for a K10 required

K

k310oka

Right ....i have just purchased a tatty K10 micra K reg and require variuos parts to help it on its way to becoming a more sound example ,unfortunately am on a tight budget, so these are as follows:-
1. Two front wings as the ones that are on are terrible and nearly falling off the car. I have priced these at a car parts place and the cost is extortionate nearly £80 for the two. So if you've got some decent ones with no rust in em i'll be intrested.

2. Good set of steel rims with 4 good tyres.

3. N/S front headlamp in good condition as this has condensation all over the inside

Now the not so desperate stuff:-

4. Gas struts for the tailgate as i'm sick of getting brained by it falling on me and the old broom trick is getting wearing.

5. One of the locks has been screwdrivered by oppurtunist car thieves so a excellent condition cheap lockset required but not urgent.

6. 5 speed gearbox and gear selector mechanism if it's good.

7. Back bumper in black plastic

cost is extortionate nearly £80 for the two
what the hell is it with K10 owners on this site expecting things for next to nothing?

go to a scrap yard and spend a couple of hours taking some used ones off if you dont want to pay for new ones. shouldnt cost more than a tenner each then

Calm down............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think you need to read the ad mate i pointed out that the cost of new wings was extortionate which it is and am on a BUDGET i posted the request on here because i thought i was more likely to get offered better wings than what i may find in the scrap yard ,as i have neither the time or the transport to do this and have been burned before,or even HELP in locating decently priced new ones and didn't expect patronising replies.
So do me and all new members a favour if your going to post replies either read the post fully and give some useful help in the reply or just don't bother ...........................................................................................................and grow up !!!

go to a scrapyard - theres your reply.

and grow up? dont come on this club and insult me ok, I didnt insult you.

which it is and am on a BUDGET

GO TO A SCRAPYARD i paid £5 for the wing on my K10

Mark you have just recieved another warning for this. You are now on 60% Your posts were out of line and you or all people with your warnings should know better than to treat new members of this site like this.

k310oka Please excuse Mark not everyone here has such outbursts like that.

Ed

I know theres a drivers side wing in red for sale on the MSC somewhere :)

Good luck with her!

I've got a very good pair of struts, make me an offer, where are you by the way, i might be able to help with other parts.

I have a set of 4 wheels with two new 175 tyres for the front (covered about 50 miles) and two very good 155 tyres for the rear. Where abouts are you?

Wheels ............pls

Unfortunately you're miles away i'm in the North East ..................The shipping on them would be stupid i guess ...............but i have a cousin just outside of cardiff so i might have to organise a visit. Anyway give me a bell on 07875203214 and we can see what we can organise....
Cheers
Gareth

I,ve two good front wings,a Lock set and a plastic bumper.I can send you a photo of the bits if you like.Not too sure what delivery would be though,i'll check it out

Thanks

Back