Replacing fuel pump

CMF_Nat

» CMF Member
Hi all,

I have only just joined and I am in need of help!! :)

Purchasing a second hand fuel pump today (could be a good or bad thing) and we have to put it in tomorrow.

Having trouble trying to get my hands on a user manual at such late notice... can anyone help with info?

It was built in Sept 1995 so unfortunatly is the older model fuel pump that is much more expensive (hence ordering a second hand one for the time being).

Any help would be great. Cheers Natalie

CMF_Nat

» CMF Member
Hoping so.... I believe there is a plate on the fuel tank, once that is taken off the pump is attached to the plate.

I could really do with those pages out of the manual though just so we get it right.

If anyone could provide those it would be a great help. No one seems to stock anything for Micra's down here.

Cheers Nat

CMF_Nat

» CMF Member
Thanks for your help Frank, it says refer to section 8 to remove the fuel guauge sender unit, any chance i could get a copy of that section? I can only see part of it in that image.

I see you are from Birmingham, I was born in Coventry :)moved to Oz with the family in 1982

Thanks again,

Cheers Natalie.

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Next time you need a pump, buy a R33 Skyline gtst pump. There cheaper than a micra pump & flow more. Check out the factory bolt ons in the articles section.

Back