repairs on my k11

Hi there. New to the forum. Ive owned a k11 as my first car since being 17 in june. Ive just purchased a lovely back box for him but he now has a brilliant fuel leak from the filler pipe meaning I cant refuel and a lovely squeek and knock from the osf wheel (or in that area) this squeek is only when turning the wheel or doing over 70mph. And the knock only on full lock. Anyway. How do you replace the fuel filler pipe? And any idea on what the knock is. Also ill get you all some pics of my huge exhaust when its on.

Cheers

Ohh and also im looking at putting a set of alloys on my k11 and have always loved the 14 inch ford pepperpots. Any thoughts/ideas. Also will they fit ??

Last edited:
Firstly I hope you are not turning full lock at 70 lol! Fuel neck is a few bolt and nuts... real easy my friend.

The knock I would say on full lock is a CV joint about to go.

sorted the fuel pipe it just needs fitting bought the new bits got a lovely 5 inch back box on. with regards to the fuel pipe, its all rotten and falling off, my micras not in the best of shapes underneath. it runs and ive got big plans. and not yet tried to turn at 70 but will do soon lol.

sorted the fuel pipe it just needs fitting bought the new bits got a lovely 5 inch back box on. with regards to the fuel pipe, its all rotten and falling off, my micras not in the best of shapes underneath. it runs and ive got big plans. and not yet tried to turn at 70 but will do soon lol.

Does not compute.

Back