Renewal Quote

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Got my renewal quote through this morning... Couldnt believe what I was reading! £450 of this years premium, and the SR's only another £25 a year! Amazing what NCB does for you eh :wow:

Got my renewal quote through this morning... Couldnt believe what I was reading! £450 of this years premium, and the SR's only another £25 a year! Amazing what NCB does for you eh :wow:
Check elsewhere too, renewals can almost always be beaten! (Unless of course it's with one of our fine club affiliates! ;))

:D been searching, all comparison sites are coming up as the same as this year premium which is why i was so shocked to get this quote from LV!

Looking at prices for Micras again makes me feel old, just did a quote on my old SR:
25.cheap.jpg

(and that's with 0 NCB and 2 previous claims!)

That's a similar drop to my first insurance quote! Is it just you on the policy or do you have a parent as a named driver? That certainly helps me with Admiral!

Its just me on my own policy. The old man wont drive the micra, hes used to super motor way speeds of the galaxy :p

You know what, ive never tryd that before! Just put the misses on and it go's down another £70, however if shes named as a secondary driver on my policy is it fine for her to be named on her mums policy for her pug aswell?

You know what, ive never tryd that before! Just put the misses on and it go's down another £70, however if shes named as a secondary driver on my policy is it fine for her to be named on her mums policy for her pug aswell?
As far as I know you can be named / insured on as many cars as you want, you just can't have more than one policy applying to the same vehicle :)

Our quote was £158 with me and the missus.......till i told them its the mystique version so they put it up to £250! robbing ######s!

So why does your insurance go down when you add another driver? my quote went down £106 when I added the other half, anyone tryd adding there rents? I asked the LV lady why it go's down and her reply was 'I dont actually know:doh:' helpful eh :p

Cos us girlies are considered less of a risk ha ha. I just renewed mine yesterday. Total of £290 fully comp and thats including small charge for paying monthly.

Back