Removing Bumper Strip

when i remove the bumper strip with there be an indent or unpainted bodywork under the strip?

can i just use a hair dryer to heat the glue and peel off the strip?

and can i also use this method to remove the badges?

I thought the badges had pins in them had to be removed somehow? Or does the whole thing just pull straight off?

I thought the badges had pins in them had to be removed somehow? Or does the whole thing just pull straight off?

only the nissan badges have pins in them. but they are only held on with double sided tape so they just pull off :)

the pins are there to line the badges up.

when i remove the bumper strip with there be an indent or unpainted bodywork under the strip?

can i just use a hair dryer to heat the glue and peel off the strip?

and can i also use this method to remove the badges?

there is no indent under the bump strips, the body is painted underneith but on some cars the paint comes off with the strips.

you can use a hair dryer but if you check the guide section you can read about some much better methods of removing them,

depending on what badges you are refering too, the nissan badges will leave holes and indents.

i was doing mines today and ised a bit of fishing line to makesure i diddnt rip any paint off seems to have worked quite well :D

i took mine off at the weekend and the was an indent of one paint coat. I dont know why some people seem to have no bother with there's but i now have a total ouline of the strip. haaaa :D respray ftw! :D

Back