removal of NATS-4

Hi, I just broke the antenna coil from the 5WK4803. Repairing will cost more then the car is worth. It is a Nissan Micra K11 from year: 1998
Best way is the removal of the NATS or cutting and joining wires together. Including making alternative wires to power up the fuel pump or something like that. Car is too old to spend any more money on it.
Anything what starts the car and save me from getting to the garage is great. I already read a lot on the internet about all those impossible stories about eliminating the NATS. We are talking about an old rusty car worth if lucky $350
If anyone can help, please.
Thank you

get one from scrap yard and replace its workings with yours ie circuit board ect if its just the antenna then this should work

you cannot bypass nats with wires, i broke the antenna, got a new one, with advice from here and that didnt work, had to have it re-coded by a local garage cost me £40 iirc, was definitely no mere

searched on Google: Bypass immobiliser module

I find a lot of this kind of modules on the China market.

Somebody knows if it works?

its called: OmegaLink OL-BLADE-AL

for ALL vehicles.

Another set

If I get a new set from de scrap yard:

RF black box coil antenna and corresponding chip key, do I have to program that new set to the ECU car computer?

Some say that when the RF black box responder coil antenna only, is changed, then the chip key should be reprogrammed and nothing to do with the ECU.

Is this true?

I heard that expensive cars have the combination of ECU + RF black box responder coil antenna + chip key. All three have a code.

And cheaper cars have only the RF black box responder coil antenna + chip key combination.

Someone knows the true about this?

Back