removal of NATS-4

CMF_Hal

» CMF Member
Hi, I just broke the antenna coil from the 5WK4803. Repairing will cost more then the car is worth. It is a Nissan Micra K11 from year: 1998
Best way is the removal of the NATS or cutting and joining wires together. Including making alternative wires to power up the fuel pump or something like that. Car is too old to spend any more money on it.
Anything what starts the car and save me from getting to the garage is great. I already read a lot on the internet about all those impossible stories about eliminating the NATS. We are talking about an old rusty car worth if lucky $350
If anyone can help, please.
Thank you.

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
you could juggle some wires on the early nats, but nats 4 is in the ecu eh :(
the cheapest solution Hal, would be to fit a pre-nats ecu, but the pinouts are different tho (there was a thread on msc claiming which wires iirc)
or else i believe ed (fusion) will doctor the pinouts on a pre-nats ecu so that it plugs into your loom (£150)

CMF_Hal

» CMF Member
searched on Google: Bypass immobiliser module

I can find a lot of that kind of modules on the China market. Somebody knows if it works?

its called: OmegaLink OL-BLADE-AL

for ALL vehicles.
----------------------------------------------------------------

If I get a new set from de scrap yard.

RF black box coil antenna and corresponding chip key, do I have to program that new set to the ECU car computer?

Some say that when the RF black box responder coil antenna only, is changed, then the chip key should be reprogrammed and nothing to do with the ECU.

Is this true?

I heard that expensive cars have the combination of ECU+ RF black box responder coil antenna + chip key. All three have a code.

And cheaper cars have only the RF black box responder coil antenna + chip key combination.

Someone knows the true about this?

Back