remote turn on wire help

richie

Ex. Club Member
new fli amp, basically i just need to know how to wire this in as there are no connectors, there is a wire.....do i splice into wire as it just goes from head unit into loom??? i know how to wire the rest of the amp.

apologies for diagram

Attachments

• loom.JPG
    loom.JPG
    6.2 KB · Views: 202
as long as the blue wire is going from the head unit, so is there any spare wire from the loom, if not not cut it and connect it.

then fingers cross it plays when the cd plays, as some might just turn on for the radio, to power the anterla.

on my car, the blue wire from the dash has been tapped off, and with the loom with the kenwood, there dont connect it to the iso, so the blue wire from the headunit can be conncted straight to the amp. you just need the blue wire from the headunit going straight to the amp, no where else, unless you got controlled anterla

Yes splice into the wire, that would work, also you can use the cig lighter and a few other points in the car...anything that has 12v going to it only when the ignition is switched

cheers for replies, hopefully wiring kit will arrive tomorrow then i will try and get the amp working.............it will be powering some of those rectangle 6x9s, one is in the rear seat and one on the rear shelf.

Back