Red K11 at the Arni on Sunday

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
Hello...

There was a Red K11 driving round the arni on sunday with MSC stickers on...WHO IS IT???????????????

Any one interested in a meet at the arni this sunday? 23/1/05

Cheers

i really need to knwo who this is, cos evry1 keeps saying they see my up there when i dnt even go, i willg o on sunday yeh, to find out who he is :O lol

was it a facelift k11 with a badbod bonnet, an msc stickers on the side windas, it was behind me when i first went into the arni on sunday, i was gona ask if anyone knew when i got in on sunday nite.......but totally forgot!!:p

erm i duno, mite do depends if if got much to do for work/college and if i can affor to, im skint at the mo, get paid next tuesday and got half a tank of petrol to last is till then, ill probably end up goin like, ill be able to blag some cash from somewhere!! :p

if its the new style K11 with the big lights mk3/4 and a black bonnet then it will be neils mate. he was at one of the shows last yr a believe. most likely him tho.

Dave

wheres arni???
and theres a pic of it in another thread about it bein 4 sale in auto trader nis is that the 1 u seen?

RE: RE: Red K11 at the Arni on Sunday

G_Man said:
ah yeh never thought of that, maybe yeh

that aint the one i saw at the arni, iirc it was a r reg red facelift 3 door with bad boy bonnet, msc stickers on the rear side windows, never saw it from behind, think the rear side windas were tinted n all might be wrong, it was nearly a week ago! o_O

I kno what one you are on about. It is not Neils mate as that is sold now. The car that was at the Arnie was in Banzai This month. I was wandering if he was part of the msc like. Apparently he had Banzai on his rear parcel shelf showin everyone it.

RE: RE: Red K11 at the Arni on Sunday

nismo_k12 said:
THATS THE CAR PAYNEE
22.jpg
23.jpg

is this the car your on about nismo? i saw this at the arni but i was talking about another red k11, mk 3 i think, with the chrome grill inserts like mine has. it also had a badboy bonnet, unlike the above k11, and was only a 3 door.

Back