Red K11

M

mackem_micra

Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone (mainly form the north east) knows who is driving around in a red k11 with this kit....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-Micra-...ryZ72207QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have seen the kit in the shop and also on the car, was just wondering if the owner was on MSC or if anyone knew who's it was

I have seen it round the Hetton/Houghton/Easington Lane area (for those that know the North East)

gues not then or not at the minute

you think so?

i aint aure on the back - ive also seen a pastle green k11 with same kit but it luks better on that one

i aint keen on the back - the front n sides are oj but still cant win with the back - it might grow on me

i'll try n get a pik of the red one next time i see it n i will get it posted up

**cheers for filter mate - spot on - top guy**

oo!!! there are a cople of people on here who whant to see that kit on a car.....cos it is a photoshop on ebay!!!

well i have def seen it on at least 2 cars - keep eyes peeled peeps and pics should be on the way very soon

was behind me on monday night when i was driving down shields... looked like a charv driving it... not my kinda thing like. dunno what micra it is like 1.3 or 1ltr and so on.

Dan_K11 said:
was behind me on monday night when i was driving down shields... looked like a charv driving it... not my kinda thing like. dunno what micra it is like 1.3 or 1ltr and so on.

what colour is it dan....red i suppose as the name of the thread

Gemma85 said:
what colour is it dan....red i suppose as the name of the thread

Yeh it was red Gemma, was behind me past the town hall nd then past the voy nd so on.

right people just a bit of an update - was on my dinner break today and found it in a carpark - got two pics only of front of it and they aint bril and they are on my phone so i need to get them off my phone and then i'll post them up - keep your eyes and ears open!!! (Y)

ii live in peterlee just near durham and ii think ii know the 2 cars you guys are on about they are always round the town centre near my way and in mcdonalds pretty much every night they are very regular lads couple of my mates know the lad with the green one and he claim he dropping a 2 litre in it not sure yet tho will try speak to them if ever decide to enter mcdonalds for no apparent reason :suspect:

Lez

quite probs the same ones big_lez i saw the green one in the shell petrol garage over the road - i think its a popular kit round there as the shop that sells it is only up the road next to caterpillar (for those who know the area)!!!
its called "evolution r" (the shop) and i went and had a look at the kit in the shop but wasnt keen on it

**pics hopefully this week**

Back