Red K10 @ Santa Pod, Japshow Finale

K10

Ex. Club Member
Was it someone on here?

Nice looking K10 in red, modded front grille, looked like 15" TSW razors and lowered.

Nice motor, and did bloody well on the strip :grinning: :k10:

[FONT=&quot]That was mine.

Thank you, always good to hear. Car wasnt really up to show spec more for the strip. My front badge came off in the car wash before the show, so was miffed about that one. I keep saying it but i should have beaten the record, just a little bitter. ha ha
[/FONT]

Ha ha, i do appreciate it olie. I have one back on now. i have a draw of blacked out ones, its like superman's wardrobe. Cheers

well mate, i thought it was a great looking car- much better presented than either of my cars!

also i'd be well happy with that 1/4 mile time- you must be running a big block (1200)

hope you manage to get the time you want next time mate, and I hope i'm there again to see it (Y)

Cheers.

I have spent a lot of time on it in the past getting it tidy. But at the moment im trying to get it to be one of the quickest K10 MA12's around.

This is how it looked at The Fast Show in March.

PICT2212.jpg

I have a set of Super S bumpers to go on i have painted satin black. Looks very good.

next year at the pod could be good fopr na k10's

pierto's twin weber

bob in what ever madness he has

urs

bombz su'd and camed

and mine with tthe bike carbs if all goes how it should

i feel a shoot out comin on and msc records falling left right and center hee hee

Well next year I should have finished the whole thing, so im really hoping to break into the 16's. Iv got a few things that are just coming through now, i shall keep quiet on it for a while until I know its works for sure.

I think you need to add someone else to that list also. A certain white super S may wipe us all out.

Back