Recaro (or similar) seats?

madmezza

Ex. Club Member
Call me mad, but I've always fancied some bucket/racing type seats in one of my cars.

Has anyone done this in the micra? Can you recommend any seat types and suppliers?

Cheers

Rich

madmezza said:
Call me mad, but I've always fancied some bucket/racing type seats in one of my cars.

Has anyone done this in the micra? Can you recommend any seat types and suppliers?

Cheers

Rich

:suspect: Apologies to everyone who's just read this - I REALLY SHOULD SEARCH THE FORUM BEFORE POSTING! :glance: :glance:

Happy christmas anyway :blush:

haha at least you had the courgae to apologise:

Buckets been done in micra before? Yes lots of times

Seats - All the cobra range, monacos are nice but if u want recliners you will have to spend a few more quid, you can get non brand ones on ebay pretty cheap - just type bucket seats.

However, its the subframes where the problems arise. None made for micra so will need to get the ones off you current seats angle grinded off and then welded to your new bucket seats.

Oh and try and avoid the rage oens if possible coz they sit too close together in the micra coiz theyre a bit big

if your after ultra light weight seats with subframes for the micra i can help ya out :)

http://www.micra.org.uk/t3879-border-racing-seats.html

DSC01692.jpg

paddymarsden said:
oooo Raceworx how much for a set of buckets with frames ? do you do recliners?

dont do recliners im affraid mate only solid buckets in either plastic (FRP) carbon, or kevlar.. it depends on style as to how much as et costs :)

if you click on the first link theres the 4 style i have available :D

Cheers
Ian

i've got a set of sparco sprint seats running on the micra sub frames - didn't day much modding - i think when it's not raining and the light is good i'll do a little write up.

although the seats are basic - no helmet "surround" (which can block ur side view) - they are nice and really good when your taking corners - shame the rest of my car rolls like a boat! LOL

Back