Just Jap recaro copy (DC2) reclinable seats + rails...Black leather/ 12''Alpine R type sub

CMF_D1cefiro

» CMF Member
ALL BRAND NEW.....ALL NEVER BEEN USED....STILL IN BOX AND PLASTICS

Item:Just Jap recaro copy (DC2) reclinable seats...Black leather/red stiching plus universal seat rails. Also for sale is a Alpine 12'' R type sub

Condition: BRAND NEW

Price: $600 for the pair OF RECARO copies and rails ......or $700 with 12'' R type Alpine sub....Will sell sub seperate for $150

To Fit: (What car) Whatever car you can put them in

Comments: Still all in plastics.....was planning to put them into my car but am now moving on so no need for these.
All black leather with red stiching......rails are included.....everything as new.
12'' Alpine R type sub is still in box, never been removed from box, still in plastic. These are a proven Sub....would make a cheap upgrade for anyone into sound systems.

Interstate buyers please be advised thats price does not include postage.
Postage will be payed at buyers expense.

For buyers around Brisbane, Sunshine coast, or Gold Coast i am happy to deliver to your door for $30 more.

Attachments

• 34511.jpg
    34511.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 39

CMF_D1cefiro

» CMF Member
yea ive been out and about lately.......went to a touge meet with some of the sunny boys.....everyone was very impressed about how good the micra handles. I was able to keep up with a R32GTST around the twisty's, so yea.....all is good.

Ill keep a lookout for ya.

D1cefiro WROTE:

"yea ive been out and about lately.......went to a touge meet with some of the sunny boys.....everyone was very impressed about how good the micra handles. I was able to keep up with a R32GTST around the twisty's, so yea.....all is good.<BR><BR>Ill keep a lookout for ya.

shoulda let us know.. there's atleast 3 of us on here now that arent scared to test out our cars! nice seats btw

Back