Rear Side Panels --------------

just a quick question, to change the rear side panels what must be unbolted? i did notice as the seat belt goes thru the panel!!

Cheers

J

iirc they just popped of but i done it ages ago so i may be wrong also as far as the seat belt going through the panel nowt you can do about other than getting the seat belt with the new panel

The rear panels just seem awkward, as it looks like i have to be unbolting the seat belt system to route it thru, now thats time consuming stupidity, where as it may take 5 mins on fitting the panels only .. but with dismantling the seatbelts seems like an extra 15 mins on top... if so what exactly needs to be unbolted?

J

like i said it was ages ago when i done it, also when i done it i was striping out the interior so i wasn't fussed how it came out cause it wasn't going back in

easiest way to do it IMO is to remove the 2 bolts holding the black metal rod in place (either side of the front seats). Then once this is out, you can remove the looping end of the seatbelt from it, and feed it through the side panel.

Back