rear LED cluster

hey mate, here is my help picture lol! it helped someone else on here but not sure who!!
hope it helps
napster

Attachments

• led diagram.jpg
    led diagram.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 202
cheers napstar i was asking about them a while ago, now they finally arrived ;) just one other thing; is the wiring you've given include the rear fog light? as iv read that someones had a problem with this.

hey mate, here is my help picture lol! it helped someone else on here but not sure who!!
hope it helps
napster

thats was me:D and it did help very easy to do i used a skewer and a friends to make mine work however when i turn my fogs on it's white:S just needs a red bulb

No worries Scopez! happy to help!
that wiring is the full works so i cant see you having any problems!!!

JJ......HEHE lol

doesnt seem to be working mate, only the reverse light and the inducator's comin on and thats for evrything like the brakes, side lights

:s

ohh........why would your wiring be different........2secs bud!!!

you have the same coloured wiring on the "led clusters"???

sorry!!

well wiring shouldnt be different bud, thats the thing!!!
i just checked the car again and that pic is where the colours go on mine so that everything works!!!??

have you got the same colors coming out the led cluster!! from my pic?

lets start there!!

if u have a 1.6.....are you using the wiring loom to rear lights from that donar car?? or standard micra loom?

wel yea all the colours are the same on the cluster as in the pic, its just not working for some reason unless my wiring in the car is different ?? shouldnt matter if its an 02 model really ?? using the micra loom to run all the lights etc so its really been untouched. dunno now :down: :down:

wel yea all the colours are the same on the cluster as in the pic, its just not working for some reason unless my wiring in the car is different ?? shouldnt matter if its an 02 model really ??

they may be wired up differently, just use a test light and figure them out. easy peasy

a facelift.......i wish i could see the difference connector blocks to compare but i cant!!!
i reckon it must be that reason!
if wires are to diagram :

grey: top right
black: bottom
(to right of black is a space)
middle: Green
bottom right: red / blue
top right: green white!!

Facelift wiring is different to prefaclifts Naps..

I wish I'd made a guide of fitting prefacelift lights to mine now.

yeah Robert , you had to change it didnt you. plus it worked for "JJ" and his is a pre-facelift!!

NOTE: wiring diagram above is for pre-facelifts only

sorry scopez, ull need to test them im afraid!!

;) just thought id check and you all are right. My gf got a micra to but pre facelift like yours and guess what lol the wiring works fine on her car so its my connector block. Just gona have to find the wires and switch to the correct places...but yea thanks all for the help. il giv it a go tomorrow as its too dark now(dnt have a garage)

Sorted Scopez!! good investigating!!!
hope you get them fitted tomorrow!!
get some pics up maybe??
sorry about the mix up bud!
naps

hey all managed to get them working now ;) and must say they look good. jus wanted to know if any of you put a sealant around the light when fitting it back? my orignals had like a black silcone rubber around it so was jus wondering.

cheers

do you have the LED clusters swiper? as with them there its like a thin foam seal already provided at the back of them??

anyone eles with ifon do let me know cheers

Back