Rear Discs

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Right has anyone ever thought about doing this ?
I am thinking about it but how to go about it safely and make sure it setup properly is gonna be hard in Ireland.I'm only brainstorming here hav'nt really researched it so more than likely my suggestions will be wrong but here goes:

1: rear setup off a gtir? Can get this cheap
2:Rear setup off a ep82/91 turbo ?
3: Buy the rear setup for a k11 from Matt Humpries and modify the brackets for the caliper carriers to fit my rear axle?

Brakes are quite good on the car even with the drum setup but I hate looking at the sight of them behind the rims, so it also the looks I'm going for which I hate the admitfwn

iv'e also been thinking about this baz funny you should say. i hate the site of drums i would of said gtir rear disc's would be good as it would be a matching set and plus its easy to buy a complete set for the gtir when it comes to change them for new ones.

but ive never seen the gtir rear end so can't say but if its poss thats the way i will go mate.

i'd be betting on ep91 rear setups fitting considering the shocks do

even just to get some to size up and bolt up and see what happens would be awesome

might get hold of a ep91 rear axle so:glare:

John your right in what your saying about the gtir setup

Attachments

• p7.jpg
    p7.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 244
baz you can fit a k11 rear axle with discs fella!

then have the standard upgrades to the clio 160 (if i recall) discs and fto calipers!

this is what is on my 2ltr!

Back