Re-trim ?

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
anyone know any cheap seat retrimmers? the best quote i've had so far is £950 for full leather in any colour and any colour combination...

bit pricey.. so anyone know any cheaper companies??

Thats a spot on price mate, anything cheaper and ur looking at very bad quality leather and stitching.

I had a quote on my micra from a local company when I had it. £980 was the price roughly and that included the door cars aswell.

hmmm that's what i thought.... i wasn't expecting it to be cheap but any less would help.

they only do the seats so no door cards...

but i'm not a massive fan of leather. it looks good but you stick to it in the summer...

i'd rather have a fabric like the one already on the seats only in red and black...

Well why dont u get half leather half suede? Will reduce the cost and u will get the red and black u want. I paid about £30 for the seat covers I used to have on mine, they did the job for me....

Im tempted to fit a 200sx s14 full black leather interior to mine, but cant be bothered, lol

yea i thought of that but they said that changing the material wouldn't make a difference to the price so if i'm paying full price i might as well pay for leather :)

i got seat covers at the moment which are red and black so the seats look near enough how i want them to i just want to get rid of the "tacky" look...

but for £950 there are more important jobs to be done on the car right now... maybe it will have to be one of the last jobs....

Back