RE.GTR ABOUT NISMO N1 DISTRIBUTOR...

CMF_lewis

» CMF Member
Hi GTR
I finally found where the distributor comes.....
it comes from nissan k10
haha...
I find it for couple weeks..it looks a little different but i'm sure it is..
they put a adapter in connect end you can carefully find out !!

Attachments

• 14236.jpg
    14236.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 16

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
thanks lewis! hmmm... do you have the part number of that distributor? i also have another question regarding the temperature gauge sensor. does it work independantly of the engine temperature sensor? at the moment i am using a japanese cluster and the temperature gauge is not reading correctly. i changed the gauge sender to the japanese spec but the engine temp sensor is still the australian spec one. if i change it too will it read correctly again?

CMF_lewis

» CMF Member
yes, i think so..
maybe just different resistent range on thease sensors,
i got same problem 2 months ago because i changed a new one. the gauge rise to the top but just 90 deg C on consult, when i changed another it goes down to 2/5,
is it your problem too ??
maybe just change that sensor then done
good luck !!

lewis

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
This is a very old thread (~5 years old) and you very likely won't get responses from the original posters in here. From memory, the Nismo ECU set up (with throttlebody, Dizzy, etc.) that GTRHOLIC had got passed around to various people but to my knowledge, did not get installed by anyone.

If yours looks like the dizzy in the above pictures, there may be a very slight chance that it can be used though you'll need an external coil and a bit of knowledge on how to wire it in with the standard ECU if that's your intention.

---dens

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
I got it new as the owner from Japan decided not to go ahead with his N2 project...

Will not be using a standard ECU with it... needs info on how the thing works and how to fit it and wire it up onto the CG13 block...

Anyone can help??

Back