Rattling head rest and dash

Hello all!

I just seem to be using this forum to try and remove rattles from inside my car!

I have a 1998 Equation with 53,000 and I've noticed some new and rather irritating rattles.
Most annoying is from the passenger seat. It sounds like the metal road in the headrest vibrating but I removed the headrest and the noise persisted. Its right in my bloody ear so it's getting on my nerves! I suspect it to be the grey plastic or something. I have tried the headrest at different levels but no luck.
Secondly there is a rattle/buzzing from the dashboard. I can locate it but it comes and gos. It sounds to be within the dash. I've removed all the things from my glove box, that didn't work and I can't think of anything else.

I have also just noticed my front tires are a little flatter than the back ones. I'm going to check the PSI in a bit. I'd imagine that flatter tyres would make the interior rattle more. My drive this morning for work was not pleasant! This constant clicking in my ear and I can't seem to get rid of it no matter what I do!

Back