Rare Spotlight Grill

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
Hey there, i've been searching all over to find a part number or anything to ID this cool-ass K10 grill.

Nissan didn't have a clue what part i'm talking about when i asked them if they could still be ordered, they kept thinking that i wanted the collett (pre-facelift) style one. :glare:

So does anyone out there know what the id number is or who made it?

67699_453765314871_839509871_5098909_1658106_n.jpg

Cheers,
Porkpie (Y)

I think FOHA made it, like the Bumpers and Spoilers. This gril is very rare and if the glass of the light is broken you will not find new lights.

You guys in Germany got all the best, and all the rare stuff over there. The monte carlo kit, i have only ever seen a few pictures of one micra that had it, and that was on the german micra forum i think.
You should set up an export business alex, you could make a fortune with all that treasure over there :grinning:

You guys in Germany got all the best, and all the rare stuff over there. The monte carlo kit, i have only ever seen a few pictures of one micra that had it, and that was on the german micra forum i think.
You should set up an export business alex, you could make a fortune with all that treasure over there :grinning:

No I couldn't because I don't know where to geht the stuff. It's to rare. Nobody would sell their kits

It's to rare. Nobody would sell their kits

:laugh: Very true

If i had the part code i'd just order one from Nissan brand new, because tring to find one 2nd hand would be almost impossible. If only more people had ordered the rare optional extras back in the 80's when the k10 was new, we would all have a much easier time finding those cool parts now eh? lol

You will not get them from Nissan Europe, I ask them some time ago.
Nissan had a big storage (?) in Amsterdam and this got cleaned up and all parts were sold. A friend of mine got some stuff.

I know this, I have this and other brochures on my hdd.
If you want it I can upload the others.
I have:
Micra Prefacelift
Micra 1985
Micra 1984
Micra 1988
Micra Limited Editions

theres a k10 around blackpool with a grill similar to that and its got the monte carlo kit on it, has an old man driving it with a roof rack on so must be a work vehicle , keep meaning to ask owner about it but everytime i see it, its driving in the opposite direction and disappears.:(

My friend has one of those, the 323 BG GT model. As for the grill being an extra, i have a micra brochure that shows that grill, snowflake allows, foha alloys and body kit, and a nissan k10 cd player as optional extras. Quite groovey lol.

how the hell have you landed one of those??? you muxt have some serious contacts. you will show us all that you have that 2 part spoiler soon aswell lol

Yeah i do know some crazy people in far away places :laugh:
I do actually have that lower foha spoiler, my friend is having his Super S completely refirbished and it had one on it. So he's kindly gonna let me take it to have a mould made of it so i can knock out a couple more for my own k10's. It'll look nice on the GS with those bumpers i bought off you. Just the foha alloys to get now :wasntme:

How much did you get it for cause I was watching it when it was at around £30, didn't go for it cause I didn't have the money at the time

I think it was 45 - 50 i can't remember exactly, i have a 2sec memory these days :wow:
But it's about right since these things can go for 100+ This one will probably end up being the last in the uk unless the car it's going on get's el smasho'd. I'm aiming keep my K10's alive and kicking for the next 20 years at least (i'm just getting the parts department stocked up at the mo) and by then they'll probably be the only K10's left :laugh:
I wonder if nissan have the very 1st micra in a museum somewhere? I wonder if any manufacturers do that anymore (Like BL did with the 1st and the last mini). Probably not eh.

Back