Random but wtf?!

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
seen just outside my halls of residance... was really weird! bout poo'd myself walkin past it lol coz ive been chased by them before.

LOL!! Do you live near any lakes or anything!? Kinda odd to see one of those just casually walking the streets.

Awwwww sweet, i would have re-directed it to safer grounds!!! It's only a year old or so, so it was prob having a nose around lol :)

mean micra said:
MMmm... tasty... lol...

and chips aswell...

Oiii behave!!! Typical bloke lol!! :p

And no i wouldn't have chased it, i've raised a lot of wild water birds and released them back into the wild. Theres a river at the bottom of my garden so we get a lot Swan's, duck's, moorhen's etc!!!

I've rescued one swan that had a fish hook in it's throat. Poor thing.

lol my mate had something random like that happen to him at his work, he works in a sports wearhouse and a pony just randomly walked into his warehouse, apparently it took the rspca ages to get the thing out! lol

LOL.. the swan was kinda jus standing there, i rekon it was abit confused, i wasnt going to go near it tho, i been chased by them before, they're jus plain nasty ;) also it would have had to cross a LOT of main roads to get back to the canal!

there's loads of seagulls around my halls cuz i live beside the tay, and one bloke came ar$ing around the corner and one went straight through his windscreen. heard its neck snap and everything :(

Layla said:
there's loads of seagulls around my halls cuz i live beside the tay, and one bloke came ar$ing around the corner and one went straight through his windscreen. heard its neck snap and everything :(

Ewww, not a nice thought!!

Back