Radar system

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Mate they are legal to own but illegal to operate.
Cops in some states can now detect radar warning devices if they are turned on.
If they find it in your car you are up for a hefty fine, loss of points and goodbye to your radar device.
Good luck.

CMF_antish_r

» CMF Member
i know white knight

but my micra is in mauritius a small island in the indian ocean and i think am the only one from mauritius

and we can make anything illegal legal

concerning the anti radar stuff this radar have the cloak ability when another radar is trying to detect it

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
you can't win though..theres always the radar detector detector and so on.

if its blocking then they jst know straight away that its blocking and come after you anyway

if its scrambling same deal

no point in them really a waste of money.

just dont speed

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Whiteknight you can use radar detectors in WA without getting a fine.
Normaly the unit it placed on the lower part of the windscreen in the middle to work 100% unless you buy a stealth kit that has sensors that go on the front bumper.
You have it to high so just place it lower down.

cisco

» CMF Member
Haha I would to, but just about every time I move somewhere, they change it on me. haha.

Example: Have always loved Sizzler. Was so happy to move to the ACT and be so close to a remaining Sizzler restaurant. Then after about 1-1.5 years, they closed it down. So yet another sizzler gone. Damn! I always go there when I go to QLD now heh. You lucky QLD'ers.

And the 50kmh zones! They covered Newcastle in them, and i moved to the ACT loving the decent speed limits and wide open roads etc. Then now there's talk of putting heaps of them all over the ACT. I hope that fades away! :) There are some already, bit its not saturated like Newcastle.

CMF_antish_r

» CMF Member
hey micra king

can anyone tell me where to get this stealth kit

because i have a friend guess what he bought IR l.E.D like the one in the remote control of TVs and place 6 of them around his car which isnt a micra as radar sensors and its working perfect

how can this be ??

andy

Back