racing clutch

Well its very cheap for a start... Personally I would stick to ADL/Blueprint.

hi ed was talking to arnold and he said look for a JUN one but they are expensive arnt they got any idea where i can get a racing clutch from and get my fly wheel lightened

Agree Matt is a good option, or its possible to have the oem plate rebuilt with stronger springs.

Anyway, depends on what flywheel you have as there are various ones on k11. JUN is an option, but very expensive now with poor exchange rates. i.e. around £400 id guess.

i doubt if jun do a coilpack flywheel, robb has had one lightened but i think your very limited as to how much can be safely removed :)

ive got the helix and i find it to be a great clutch dont get a cheap one they wont last get a adl/blueprint which is bout £40 or a helix at bout 260 ish

mines fitted with a helix/sunny hybrid iirc (sunny parts are made by blueprint btw)...seems to be the best of both worlds, heavy duty & easy driving...dunno if that helps or not :D

ive got the helix and i find it to be a great clutch dont get a cheap one they wont last get a adl/blueprint which is bout £40 or a helix at bout 260 ish

LUK and ADL/Blueprint are suppliers to the nissan factory in sunderland.....

mine has put up with many enthusiastic starts, wheel spins, burnouts, fast changes etc etc for over 18 months and is as good now as it ever was.
i used an LUK clutch kit as they come with a lifetime warranty on defects and are used by 75% of the oe market..... so cant be that bad.

Back