Raceworx Short shifter

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
these will soon be available if people are intrested.. there quite abit shorter and ALOT!! more positive than the standard items...
Alienfish360 has one installed. :laugh:

please leave you intrest and how you would expect to pay for one..

Yeah, I have one fitted, feels amazing to be honest. No silly wobbling like the standard shifter, feel stiffer, and feels a lot better going into gear. Aswell as having the shorter distance between gears. Almost feels..... poetic!

Seriously guys, very impressed with this. For a comparison, my brother had a go and said it felt like the Celica VVT-i shifter

possibly intrested.. alienfish can show it off at the next NW meet if we all like at least 10 customers easy...

i am defo up for it and would probably pay paypal,cheque or bank transfer...

keep us posted... oh yeah how much mate...

would be interested raceworks...possibly when i pop up to urs in new year?
it wud fit the 1600 wouldnt it?

can c neway

JK

yeah it will fit yours you use the standard shifter dont you :D

price i am looking at somthing like this :-

£50 outright purchase.

£30 if your old shifter is sent back to me..

Note :- the heat shield will either need removing or modifiying to fit this item.. alienfish is running without one. it just requires some good old fashond hammer time to clear the longer bottom part of the shifter..

Would that £30 include postage and how much would it be for postage. will consider taking one and returning my old shifter to you. Howeasy/hard are they to fit?

postage is £5 standard delivery £10 next day before 1.... there not yet in stock should be just after x-mas or there abouts :D

price brakes down like this:-

£30 for shifter £20 for surcharge £5 postage = £55 on return of old shifter £20 surcharge re-paid to you...

there quite easy to fit took 1 1/2 hours to fit for Alienfish360..

You should post up some pics..............a number of us have other shifters fitted from the US. Work very well and give a nice positive feel, going back to a standard one is utterly horrible.

Since there's a surcharge and I have a spare standard shifter for grabs, does this mean you'll pay me £20 for it ;)

not £20 but if ya have one spare we can work summat out lol.. i actualy have the same shifer as you... baught it before i had the chance to make mi own lol

Back